Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 10: Torn From The Inside Out

***Cristiano's POV***

As I pulled into my drive I hit my face on the steering wheel. I could let it all out, after forcing myself to hold all of my emotions in while Bella was around. Tash has moved on from me. That Harry guy sure didn't like me, I could see it in his eyes. But then, I sure hell did not like him! The way that he held a strong cold glare at me whenever I looked at Tasha. And the worst part; the worst part is knowing that it is all my fault. If I hadn't have lied to Tasha all of those times, or if I hadn't have cheated on Tasha so many times then I wouldn't be in this position. I wouldn't be weeping my eyes out, with guilt rolling off of every tear. And when she came back from the photo shoot, with that dress clinging to her chest and then flowing down her legs; that had me at my knees. Why did I give it all up? Why did I cheat on her with Irina... Twice? Irina has nothing on Tash. My Tash. Sure, Irina's hot... But Tasha's ten times hotter. and on top of that Tasha actually has a heart.... unlike Irina. I guess that's why I broke up with her, I never loved Irina. Never. The entire time we were away I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her, Tasha. I would close my eyes and she would be there, staring at me with hate burning in her eyes. Some days I would sleep all day in hopes that she'd be there again, but then I'd open my eyes to Irina. Irina never loved me, she never cared for me; or anyone. There wouldn't be a single conversation with her that she wouldn't be bitching about someone... Mainly Tash. But I can't give up on Tasha. Not now that I know how much she means to me. If I am to survive this nightmare that is called life, then I am to have her by my side. There's no other way for me to make it through. Once I have her again I will never let her go; not ever again.

I sighed and wiped my eyes before getting out of the car and heading over to my house. I kept my head hung low to avoid the lingering paps from seeing my face. I unlocked the door and walked through, while I let out a long breath that I wasn't aware that I was holding in. After I closed the door I leant against it, holding my head in my hands.' "Look at what you did to me. This what you've left me with, nothing but empty promises." ' I remember that moment. It was the first time I'd seen her after I'd left, the moment I looked into her eyes her feelings were betrayed, and it was at that moment that I realized just how much I had ruined her. I tore her from the inside out and that was my punishment, seeing what I did to her. My eyes flickered to my Gucci watch. '3:54' I need to get ready. I rushed upstairs to get changed into my suit. Once I had gotten changed I styled my hair until every single hair was in it's perfect place. My eyes looked at the clock in my room '4:21'. My chauffeur will be here pretty soon so I walked down my stairs to wait for him. I only bought this house about a week ago, but I can't help but feel so terribly isolated in this house. It cries of loneliness.

After a few minutes of waiting the chauffeur arrived. The drive wasn't long and after what felt like only 20 minutes the chauffeur (David) stopped the engine. I walked out of the car and millions of flashes blinded my vision. I made my way into the stadium that was once my safe home. My shelter from all of my thoughts. As I reached the entrance I was greeted by Florentino PĂ©rez (the real Madrid chairman.) A warm smile was on his face at the sight of me, and he shook my hand politely. I returned the smile as we walked through the doors and he led the way into the board room. As I walked through the long hallways, memories of Tasha and I when we were first shown around the stadium flooded my mind. how we'd both gush about every single detail to each other, pointing at objects and trophies as we passed them.

The signing didn't take long, only about an hour or so until I was, once again, officially a Real Madrid football player. Everyone in the room was delighted that I had decided to make a return to football after their season had been woeful without me, by their standards, only finishing 3rd by one point. As soon as the discussion was ended I grabbed out my phone to call the one person I wanted to actually to speak to. My finger lingered above the call button, but I decided against it. I wanted to so desperately talk to her, I knew that she would have been so happy for me; well she would have been had I not have destroyed her. But I did, I did obliterate every one of her hopes and dreams, leaving her with a whimpering heart and twisting her fears into her reality.

In the end, I ended up going out to a club called 'La fiesta de Madrid'. It was incredibly stuffy with sweaty bodies crowding every inch of the room. I sat at the bar and ordered a beer. I caught a few girls staring at me with recognition. I flashed a few of them a polite smiles and watched as their faces blushed furiously causing a chuckle to escape my lips. None of them looked as flawless as Tasha did when she blushed. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and downed the rest of my drink. "Excuse me, are you Cristiano Ronaldo?" A female voice asked as I turned around to face her. The girl had fierce red hair which matched the colour of her lips. Her features were merely present by the amount of make-up smeared around her face. she was alright looking, in fact actually quite hot, but the amount of make-up was a massive turn-off. Tasha didn't wear much make-up, infact she'd hardly ever wear it because she didn't need it. Tasha without make-up was perfection, flawless but I could tell that this girl without make-up would be quite the opposite.
"Yeah, I am" I smiled and she took the empty seat beside me. "What's your name?" I asked in return. She sent me a flirtatious grin and I smirked back at her. I admit it, i was leading her on... But what can some harmless flirting do? it's not as if I'm actually going to go home with her!
"Katie" She smiled and leaned in "but you can call me Kat!" She answered in a seductive tone, but I wasn't falling for it. Not one bit.
"Well, Kat, would you like me to buy you a drink?" I asked her in an equally seductive tone.

After a couple of hours I had downed about 3 shots, but Kat had had at least 10. It was funny hearing her say the most stupid things and acting like a weirdo, but after a while she was just getting annoying. In every sentence she would stroke my arm or sooth my hair, which only made my muscles tense... much to her satisfaction as she could feel my biceps through my shirt. she was too drunk to understand that I really wanted to get away from her. All that she talked about was herself, not once did she care to ask me about my life. My eyes scanned the room planning an escape and they laid upon a pair of eyes that were glaring holes into my head. I could hear Kat muttering about something but I couldn't quite tell what she was saying as her words we slurring together, and to be honest I wasn't concentrating on her. My eyes were paying full attention to the pair that were crossing the room in my direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I though that I'd give you a different perspective to this story by adding in Cristiano's point of view... So Cristiano clearly still has feelings for Tasha as his objective is to win her over and has resigned a contract at Real Madrid... Who did the pair of eyes belong to at the club?

Cristiano's suit: http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/989924/cristiano-ronaldo-and-dsquared2-classic-black-tuxedo-suit-gallery.jpg

Cristiano's mansion: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d2hhrNRmcKw/TR273JqzDSI/AAAAAAAABtw/Gx9yHsSE9sI/s1600/casa_cristiano_ronaldo01.jpg