Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 17: Vulnerability

Cristiano's POV

"Cris... Please. I don't know how much longer I can take of this." Tasha whispered only just loud enough for me to hear it.
"What do you mean Tasha? I'm not leaving you, I've learnt from my mistakes." I replied, the rain getting heavier and heavier. I could feel the rain dropping from my hair and onto my face, and my clothes were getting more and more wet but the second. But here I was, standing still in the middle of a huge storm, with Tasha. NOW Cristiano, I've got to tell her now I told myself. This is my last chance.
"You don't get it." Tasha said, disapprovingly shaking her head. She ran a shaky hand through her usually blonde hair, however it was now a mousy brown as of the rain, also with the darkness that was surrounding us like an audience. I watched a rain drop tumble down her cheek, follow by a quiet sob that made me realize that it was a tear. She was crying. I made her cry. I felt this pain in my heart knowing that I was hurting her somehow, but she needs to know the truth; for both of our sake's.
"I don't get a lot of things Tasha. I can't seem to break this wall between that I can literally feel you building. In all my life, I've been with women who have used me for money and publicity. But you were different, you didn't give a damn about all of that. You were kind and let me in, and I abused that of you and turned it against you. The truth is that when I'm with you I feel content, and I get feelings that I've never felt for anyone else. It's like when I'm not with you part of me isn't; because no matter how much I try to hide it, you are a part of me. Tasha, there is so much that I want to tell you, but what I can hear screaming at me from the bottom of my heart is that I love you. I love you so damn much that I know that if I can't be with you, then I don't want to be with anyone else.The truth is, I'd rather be alone than with someone else because no-one else can fill the gap in my heart other than you." I shouted above the rain. More tears were falling down her face, but Tash sniffed and smiled. The smile was genuine and a weight that felt like the size of China was lifted from my chest.
"Why? Why do you love me?" Tasha asked, with the smile still ghosting her lips, but confused emotions shining brightly through her beautiful jade eyes.
"Why? I don't know. I mean, you bite your nails, you hate manchester united; and you refuse to be a stay at home mum. And as much as those things annoy me, I feel like without you having those traits I would go insane. I mean you always quote lines from books; even though I've never seen you read. You're always so naive, even though you know that you shouldn't be. And we're going to get pneumonia if we stay out here, but if you want me to tell you why I love you, I can go on all night. Because I love y-" I began, but was cut off as Tasha smashed her lips onto mine. The familiar spark of electricity went coursing through my veins, as I felt myself reaching a 'cloud nine' feeling through the feeling of Tasha's lips on mine. However the kiss ended to soon as we both had to pull away for air.

Tasha's POV

As we pulled away from air, my legs felt as though they were going to give way any second. The kiss was perfect. The way that Cristiano's lips moved with mine was magical. Finally he had said those 3 words. They were out there now, all that was left was for me to return the favor. I took Cristiano's head in my heads, and bought it down to my height, before capturing his lips in a heated kiss. My hands moved to the back of Cris's neck and instinctively began playing with his hair as Cris let out a small moan that made me chuckle. "I love you too" I whispered onto his lips and smirked as I felt his lips also turn into a smile against mine. We once again pulled away, and we both had the most idiotic grins plastered onto our faces.
"Come on, we need to get out of this rain and get changed. By the time that we've gotten changed the delicious, amazing paella, made by yours truly, should be ready!" Cristiano enthused, as he entwined our fingers together and began walking back to his house. I let out a light laugh at his word choice.
"I see that your ego hasn't deflated!" I mused, nudging Cris lightly in the ribs.

After a 10 minute walk/run in the pouring rain, it was safe to say that our clothes were so saturated that it would probably take days to dry off. My make-up was ruined, and my hair, well my hair was just a mess. Cristiano advised that I use one of his showers and get dressed into one of his spare t-shirts. The T-shirt was thankfully massive on me, so it didn't reveal too much, ending on my mid thigh. I had no make-up on, but my dark circles had disappeared; and looking in the mirror, I just felt prettier. My eyes had a glow of life to them, and my skin just seemed much brighter. It was a small change but I could see it clearly for what it was. Cristiano. I smiled as I dried my hair with the towel before walking out of the bathroom and down stairs, into the kitchen where Cristiano was dishing up the paella. Perfect timing. "Hey, do you want me to get Bella?" I asked, startling Cris slightly, as he turned around to face me, with a smirk playing on his lips as he took in my outfit.
I felt slightly insecure under his firm gaze, until he pulled me into a hug, whispering into my ear, "I almost forgot how great you looked in my shirts". I felt the blood rising to my cheeks at his simple statement, and as I pulled away I hid my face behind my blonde locks before climbing up the stairs to fetch Bella.

Dinner was simply perfect. The paella that Cris made had to be one of his best, something that of Cris managed to praise, heavily. Bella seemed very happy that Cristiano and I were 'closer' which was a good sign. After washing up the dishes, Cristiano insisted that Bella and I were to stay the night, and I didn't protest considering the weather outside. "What are we going to do about Bella?" Cris asked randomly as we were both sat, talking on the sofa. We both had a glass of water in hand, as I then placed my glass down, onto the coffee table.
"Well, I was thinking that we could keep this relationship between us for the first few weeks, and see how it is then. If things are looking good for us then we can tell Bella, if not then we can keep it between us." I suggested and Cristiano nodded, accepting my answer. I glanced at the clock and yawned, 11:23, I should be going to bed now. Cris noticed my tiredness and suggested that we should go to sleep. Although I knew I should do what Cris suggested, and take the spare room, I simply wanted to sleep with Cristiano, and so that's what happened. I fell asleep, entangled in Cristiano, falling deeper and deeper into a slumber that would finally be peaceful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!! Finally Cristiano and Tasha are back together. How much longer will it last considering their previous relationships??

Cristiano's top : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115006327