Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 2: A Familiar Presence

I sighed as I looked in the mirror. I had just taken Bella to school, and was about to leave the house to meet up with Sara and Pilar. I turned around in the mirror, adjusting my black detailed flair blouse. My outfit consisted of the top, a pair of plain skinny jeans, my Armani signature handbag, sandy coloured uggs and a pair of ray-bans. Something was missing. Not with my outfit, something within me. Ever since Cris left, it seems as though he took me with him, and as much as I try to pretend that I don't know, it kills me to know that I do. I eventually made my way to the door, as I closed it behind me, leaving for Pilar's house.

I knocked on the door gently, and within seconds Pilar opened up. "Hello Tasha!" She greeted, enveloping me into a hug. I smiled as she released me and removed my sun glasses.
"Hello, is Sara here yet?" I asked, following Pilar into the living room, where Sergio, Pilar and Iker were all sitting, waiting for me to come in. I furrowed my brow at them, wondering why they looked so impatient. "Hey guys!" I said, moving to give each of them hugs, before sitting down next Sara, who had a seat saved especially.
"So," Pilar began, breaking the awkward silence that was growing, "how are you and Harry doing? We must triple date sometime!" She exclaimed.
I smiled at her, "we're doing great, Bella and him seem to be getting on very well." I mentioned, noticing the suspicious looks that Iker, Sergio and Sara were sending each other, in a bad attempt at being discreet. Pilar nodded at my reply, as an uneasy atmosphere formed. A few seconds later Iker's phone started buzzing, and so he excused himself from the room, sending Sergio an alarmed look.

After a few minutes of small chat between Sergio, Sara, Pilar and I Iker returned with an unreadable expression on his face. I looked over at Sara who's eyes were fixed on Iker. Iker sent a small nod her way, as she let a sigh escape her lips. "Ok what's going?" I asked looking at all of them in the eyes.
"What do you mean?" Sara asked trying to sound innocent, but unfortunately for her she was an awful liar.
"What do I mean?" I retorted in a sense of disbelief. "What's with all of the awkwardness, the not so discreet glances, the phone call... What's going on?" I asked.
Sara put a hand of comfort on my lap, and Pilar answered. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad at us sweety."
"Cristiano has been trying to get in contact with us." Iker continued, with bitterness lying in his tone.
"Cristiano, as in Cristiano Ronaldo?" I double checked, my voice cracking towards the end.
"Yes." Sergio confirmed. I threw my head back on the sofa and let an exaggerated sigh escape my lips.

I walked into the house on the phone with one of Bella's friend's mum. "Yes sure, I can pick her up at six." "Ok so she won't be needing diner?" "Ok, thank you Caroline." I said before hanging up on her. Bella was going to be playing at her friends house so I didn't need to worry about picking her up today. I sat down on the sofa and began to do my daily twitter check. I must have spent about 20 minutes on twitter, until I realized that the new episode of Pretty Little Liars was on, so I turned off my laptop and switched on the T/V. I watched the screen intensely, as another shocking secret was revealed until my phone vibrated against my lap.
'From: Pilar
To: Tasha
Hey, how u doing? When do u wanna to that date thing? Am free all week. Xoxo'
My fingers danced above the key board, wondering what do reply with. I didn't really want to have this triple date thing. It was what Cristiano and I did with them, it was our tradition and doing it with someone else just made me feel guilty.
'To: Pilar
From:Tasha
Um, am quite busy this week, will try and do it some other time soon tho. Xoxo'
I replied with, that would do for now.

I was abruptly pulled from my thoughts of the show as I heard a car parking outside of my drive. A knock on the door shortly followed, as I frowned wondering who would want to see me.I made my way over to the door slowly. While on my way I passed as picture of Bella and I. Cristiano was originally in the picture, but when he left I had to cut him out-I didn't want Bella to remember him. Unfortunately no matter how hard I tried to replace Cristiano in her life with Harry, she never seemed to forget her father. She would always pray at night that he would come home to her, and it broke my heart to know that her prayer would go unanswered. I reached the door and opened it. When I lifted my head my eyes reached a pair that were all too familiar. I took a deep breath, wondering if my eyes were deceiving me. "Cristiano?" I asked, with my voice raising at the end.
"Yeah, it's me" He replied, as my eyes glued to his. Mesmerized and entranced, by the spell of his presence.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Cristiano has returned! Why is he back? How will Tasha react?

Tasha's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106556109