Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 23: Partners In Crime

*** Cristiano's POV ***

"Cristiano" I heard the familiar voice cry. Tasha. My heart raced in my chest, as I chased after the sound. "please." I heard her sob after an unfamiliar person say some words that I couldn't work out. "Tasha" I called and then I heard rushed footsteps. I continued running in the direction until I came across a double doors. I went through the doors and caught a glimpse of Tasha being shoved into a car. "Tasha!" I shouted and she turned her head into my direction sending me a look of terror. My feet rushed toward the car as the engine began and the car sped off. "Tasha" I whispered, staring after the car. I did everything I could to move from the spot, get to the car and chase them; but my feet remained on the spot. I was paralysed with shock. That man had stolen my Tasha. Tears gathered in my eyes and despite my attempts to blink them away a few freed themselves and trailed down my cheeks. I heard people gathering outside after hearing the affair and realizing what had happened when it was too late. My feet made slow movements towards the car, but every movement felt laboured when all my mind could do was imagine all of the things that man could do to Tash. I got into my car and closed the door when I heard all of the surrounding doors to my car open and close hastily. In the passenger seat was Sergio, with Iker, Sara and Pilar all gathered in the back. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, shocked that they could all stand to be in the same car as me. I know that we used to be close, but they haven't shown signs of forgiveness since I broke their best friend's heart.
"Tasha" Sara replied in a 'duh' tone.
"What are you waiting for?" Sergio asked, pointing at the steering wheel with raised eyebrows. "Lets go find Tasha and beat the crap out of that polla." I would have smirked at Sergio's cuss if it weren't for the circumstances and so I started the car and roared in the direction that I saw the car take off in. Please don't be too far away Tasha. Please.

*** Tasha's POV ***

My heart was slamming against my rib cage so hard I was certain that it would shatter my ribs and break free. Why was he here? What could he possible want from me? "Why?" I whispered in the back seat of the car, my voice being surprisingly steady despite my nerves.
He let out a laugh, like a cackle, and looked at me through the rear view mirror. "Why? I don't approve of your new fiancé" He spat, emphasizing the word 'fiancé'. I frowned, why does he suddenly decide to give a damn now?
"Well then it's good job that I don't need your approval dad." I growled, kicking the back of his seat. He only laughed at my silly attempts of hurting him.
"I see that you've grown quite an attitude." He hissed, "just like your mother did." He added, and I could hear the smirk in his voice. He knew that he had gotten to me.
"Don't you dare bring up mum." I snarled, narrowing my eyes at his through the mirror. "You didn't care for her then so don't speak of her now." I snapped.
"You've gone off the rails with your fiancé, I think that you need to go back to who you were." My dad instructed and I let out a dry laugh.
"You didn't even take the time to get to know me before. You never cared." I shouted. "Why pretend that you care now? Why can't you just leave me be like you have for the past 15 years."
"You think that abducting you is me pretending to care?" My dad let out a cruel laugh that echoed in my head. "This isn't about what I want." My dad continued harshly.
"Oh please, it's always about what you want." I spat. "There's always something in it for you; I know that much by now, unlike some people."

"You're mad at your mother for what happened aren't you!" My dad accused and I remained silent. He had hit the nail on its head. I was mad at my mother for my past, but I'd never told anyone that. Cristiano was the only person I'd told about my past, and I hadn't really told him about how I felt about it, I was too vulnerable to it; even now. "I'm right, aren't I?!" My dad laughed.
"All you did was waste our money. Mum worked her ass off to pay for the house and your drinking. All you did was drink it away on yourself. You were a selfish douche who didn't have a care for anyone else in the world. I knew it, but mum kept on holding onto the old you that never came back. If she'd have let you go a long time ago then I wouldn't be traumatized by that night." I explained speaking the words with venom as the car came to a halt in a familiar drive way. My mouth went dry as I looked up at my dad as he opened the car door, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the car roughly. "Why, why him?" I asked as unwelcome tear spilled down my cheeks.
"Shh sweetheart" My dad whispered, wiping the tears from my cheeks forcefully. The word 'sweetheart' sounded so wrong coming from him with the completely opposite effect on me to when Cris says it. I gave my dad a glare, before he yanked me in the direction of the house.

He knocked on the door twice before it opened and I came face to face with the man whose image had been burning in my head for the past few weeks. My legs turned to jelly at his smug expression with his wicked smile, however I gave him my fakest smile that made the corners of his mouth turn down. "It's been a while Tash" He taunted as he took control from my dad and dragged me through to a black room.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I screamed as I noticed a chair with a rope and scarf. He turned and looked at me with the same sinister smirk on his face.
"You think that I can trust you not to run away again?" Harry chuckled. I opened my mouth to give him some smart ass reply but he beat me to it, "No, no I can't. So this is my only option."
"Why do you even want me here? What do get out of holding me hostage." I shouted. Harry laughed at me and stroked my cheek with his hand. I shook my head from him and slapped him hard in the face. Harry shook his head at me, holding the spot I slapped, replacing his teasingly smug expression to a dark hateful one, matching mine.
"I decided that I don't like the thought of you being with anyone else, especially him." He hollered. "But don't get too smug, because your not the only who I'm going to be with..." Harry began, as he moved his arm in the direction of the door. And on cue Irina walked through the door, arrogantly smirking at me as she stood by his side, placing her hand around his waist.

Harry had forced me to watch as he stuck his tongue down Irina's throat. It hurt. Watching Irina and Harry kissing just in front of me to rub in my face. Knowing that Irina's always going out to steal everything from my hands. But that's the only thing that hurt. I wasn't jealous or even mad that Harry was kissing another person; and that mean't one thing. I was over him. I was disappointed that Harry stooped as low as Irina but they're on the same level as each other.. Both shallow people chasing shadows. I would say that they're perfect for each other, but they don't even deserve each other. They deserve to be alone. Forever. As they pulled away they both held the same conceited expressions that made me roll my eyes. "Are you done making out?" I asked in an even tone, making their smiles disappear as they realized that they didn't have the intended effect. That must have been what brought them together; their hatred for me.
"I see that you've finally gotten yourself a back bone." Harry noted and I rolled my eyes at him showing that he no longer had the power to hurt me. "Right, lets tie you up." Harry instructed as he and Irina came towards me and shoved me onto the chair. Irina held me down as I moved myself as much as possible, to make it as difficult for them as I could.
"Stay tight bitch." Irina hissed through gritted teeth and I gave her my sarcastic smile, continuing to thrash in the seat. Eventually they managed to tie my hands together behind the chair and my legs to the chair before they both walked out of the room and locked the door shut. I was alone. I was finally away from them. I searched my brain for a plan. And then it came to me. My phone. My phone was in my blazer. All I needed to do was untie the ropes around my hands and I could call Cris. and suddenly, for the first time, I could see brightness ahead of me in this dark tunnel.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Harry and Irina are together and are holding Tasha hostage with the help of her father. Can Tasha make an escape or can Cristiano, Pilar, Iker, Sergio and Sara find her?