Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 25: Realization

I could see the blazing fire in Harry's eyes as they burned into mine. We held the intense gaze for a few seconds and I could hear Cris's faint voice on the other side of the line but I just couldn't bring myself to answering him in fear of what Harry would do in the meantime. Harry's expression changed into a smug one as he beckoned someone into the room. "Irina" He shouted as Irina came into sight. Irina came up to me and smirked as she stole the phone from my loose grasp. "Hey babe, it's me" She purred into the phone and my hand balled into fist and I could feel the crimson liquid rolling through the creases that had formed in my hands. "Yeah, she's with me." She replied and the colour drained from my face as I caught onto their plan; misleading Cris.

"No, don't listen to her. She lying Cris. I'm really at-" I was cut off again as Harry slapped his palm over my mouth and concealed any words that came out of my mouth.
"Yeah, if you want her then you're going to have to come to my house. You know, the one in Barcelona." Irina's grin widened and she then hung up the phone, dropped it onto the ground and smashed it along with my hope. Tears fell down my cheeks before I could ever acknowledge them. Harry withdrew his hand and crouched down to my height with a more stern expression taking over his features.
"Remind me Tasha. What were the rules. No talking unless given permission, no being rude, no trying to escape and what else?" Harry's condescending tone cut through the room. It was in a cheery voice that completely contradicted his expression. I remained silent and stared at the floor praying that he would decide to just tell me off and then be done with it. "I can't hear you." Harry continued as his voice raised and sounded smug yet harsh at the same time.
"Don't call for help." I whispered.
"I can't hear you." Harry repeated.
"Don't call for help." I spoke through my gritted teeth.
"That's right. 'don't call for help.'" He quoted patronizingly. "So then why did you call Cris when you know that it's breaking one of the rules?''
"Because I was desperate to escape this. You." I seethed but managed to calm myself down as I clenched my fists.
"Don't you understand? That's not going to happen. You are never going to escape. You are mine and mine only. You will never be with Cristiano again. Never. So get your head out of your ass and forget about everything you've ever loved. Because nothing will ever be the same again." Harry hollered before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

It's weird. I was praying that he wouldn't hurt me physically. But what Harry did was much worse and he knows it. He had haunted mew with his words. He gave me words that he knew would hurt me, Scar me. scare me. He chose those words specifically knowing that they would haunt me to my grave, Those words would be imprinted to my brain and remain there in my darkest dreams. I would walk around with those words painted across my forehead. Those words were much worse than any hit he could give me. a hit would leave a temporary bruise. Those words would give me eternal pain.

*** Cristiano's POV***

I know that Irina said that Tasha would be at her house in Barcelona but I didn't believe her. I had heard a familiar man's voice calling her into the room and I heard Tasha telling me that she's lying. So where could she be? I ran a stressed hand through my hair as I watched the others lay fast asleep on the sofa's with their partners. I envied them. I couldn't sleep. I'd close my eyes and Tasha's terrified eyes would scowl into mine. I couldn't sleep without holding her protectively. I'd already called Tasha's mum who had been looking after Bella that night. I had told her what had happened and she immediately offered to help but I told her that I'd find her as soon as possible and that I needed her to look after Bella. I had missed Bella so much, but I needed to find Tash first. I owed it not only to Tasha but to Bella. We all needed Tash. But who was that voice of? It was a man's voice, dark and thick. Which men did Tasha know who could be cruel enough to hurt her? Her father? If it was him then I was screwed because I had no idea where her father lived. But part of me knew that it couldn't be him because the voice sounded familiar.

After an hour or so of staring at the ceiling everyone started waking up. I got out of bed and began preparing a cooked breakfast as we would be needing it because we had a long day ahead of us. After around 20 minutes of cooking, the breakfast was done and so I called them into the kitchen. "There's something you should know." I told them as I shovelled some scrambled eggs into my mouth. I had lost my appetite but knew that I needed to eat. "Tasha called me. Before you guys ask, she said that she's fine but before she could tell me where she was the call was interrupted and a man walked in. He called in Irina and Irina told me that Tash was at her house in Barcelona; but then Tasha called out that Irina was lying. So where is she?" I asked, and was answered by a crowd of stunned faces. "Ok, well I was thinking who would want to hurt Tasha so badly? Has she like got in any fights with a guy recently or something?" I asked and they all shook their heads. "That's what I thought. The only person that came to mind was her dad" I replied and they all furrowed their brows as I realized that they didn't know about Tasha's relationship with her parents.
"What went down with her dad?" Sara asked and I bit my lip, what should I say? 'Oh yeah. He was a drunk who abused his wife. One night he got really drunk and slapped his wife then forced himself on Tash then abandoned them'? No.
"Um, he just abandoned them when she was younger." I replied and understanding washed over all of their faces.

"Where does her dad live?" Iker asked as I placed all of the plates into the dishwasher.
"Well, I presume that he still lives in London." I replied and then Sara cut in,
"No, wait. Who was the guy who took her? Did you recognise him? How old did he look?" She asked and I thought back to that night she was taken from me.
"He looked like 50 or 60, I couldn't really tell. He had Tasha's eyes though and- Oh my god. It's her dad." I suddenly noticed it. She had been taken by her dad.
"Ok, so her dad's not in England then, unless he flew her over to England with him." Sergio commented and I nodded.
"So maybe he came to Spain to take her back. But why? Why would her dad want to steal Tasha back?" Pilar asked.
"Maybe it's not for him. Maybe he's working for someone who wants Tash. But who?" Iker suggested and then it all clicked into place. The voice. The flipping voice. Working with Irina. Hiring her dad. Being mad at her. Wanting her back.
"Harry." I stated coldly and everyone's gaze flickered to me and they all gasped in realization. I was right. I just knew it.
"What should we do now?" Sara asked and I stalked towards the door.
"Go save Tash." I replied and they all followed like a dog would a bone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Cristiano has worked out who Tasha is with, but will he be able to save her?