Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 26: A Cunning Plan

*** Cristiano's POV***

I slammed my car door shut, and then heard the echoes from the other doors. "Where does he live?" I asked the group as I pulled out of my drive. I drove past the gates and came out of my lane where it met the road. The group gave me the directions and I followed them. The thought of Tasha not only having Irina to deal with but also Harry was extremely disturbing. And her dad. Her dad was there as well after all those years apart. It must be torture. The thought of being contained within a room with the girl who keeps stealing me away from her and caused her to lose her first baby, the ex-boyfriend who was using her the entire time and her father who was an alcoholic who walked out on them is almost unbearable. I don't know how she's coping with this. She's been through a lot of crap. Not just by me, but by all of those people as well. I couldn't cope with what she's going through. No way. It would be too much for me to handle.

"How much longer is it until we get there?" I complained as I turned yet another corner. The roads seemed to last forever and I felt like they were stretching further apart to keep me away from Tash.
"Don't worry. We're pretty much there." Pilar comforted me and I took a deep breath as I continued down the road, griping the steering wheel probably tighter than would be considered adequate. "There, just turn right and, we're here! We're here!" Pilar exclaimed and I couldn't fight back the impulse to get out of the car and sprint straight towards the door.
"Stop!" Iker whispered. I turned around to him and furrowed my brows. Why would he want me to wait? I need to see Tash. Why would he want to stop me? "Think about this. Harry must be pretty serious if he's doing this. I mean to do all of this to keep Tash is pretty messed up. What makes you think that if you go in there he won't blow off your head?" Iker asked and I began to catch onto what he was saying. Harry is mentally unstable right now and if I were to charge in there who knows what he would do?
"So what should we do then?" I asked, as Sergio, Pilar and Sara all came into view with a knowing smirk on their faces. They had a plan.
"Well, I say that Iker, Sara and I should go in there telling him that Tash has gone missing and that we want his help." Pilar suggests and I nod along.
"If we play dumb then he'll have no idea of what we know. We'll leave the door open and keep him distracted. Obviously Harry will lead us away from Tash, so that should keep him out of the equation. We will try to keep his weapons away from him. Then you and Sergio should go into the house, and try to find Tash. It's very likely that Irina and Tash's dad will be with Tasha to stop her from calling out for us. You two are the strongest so, you just need to beat a 60 year old man and a stick thin model to save Tash, while Harry will be outnumbered by Iker, Pilar and I." Sara explains and my face lights up, knowing that this plan was very, very clever. If Iker, Pilar and Sara can keep Harry distracted then all that we have to deal with is Tasha's dad and Irina.
"Ok, let's do this." I agreed as we all smiled at each other. Sara, Iker and Pilar walked up towards the door, giving us one last glance before knocking on the door.

*** Tasha's POV ***

"Hello" The humbling voice began as he walked into the room with his signature arrogant smirk on full display. He took off the scarf from around my mouth, and I felt saliva pooling in my mouth. I found myself glaring into those familiar green eyes. The green eyes that I used to admire constantly; how times change. I remained silent as I had nothing nice to say and didn't want to risk another punishment filled with malevolent words with his chastening tone. If I heard him say anything close to what he said last time then I would surely brake. "You can talk you know. I'm giving you permission to speak." Harry informed me with raised eyebrows.
"Yes, but I have nothing to say." I replied curtly.
"Well, today is the day that you no longer remain faithful to Cristiano. Today is the day that I make you mine." Harry told me, and I'm sure that as he did so my heart skipped a beat. My mouth became dry and I couldn't manage to put a sentence of reply to say to him.
"N-no." I choked, my stuttering betraying how uncertain I was of my answer.
"Did it sound like a question to you?" Harry asked rhetorically and I remained silent, bowing my head slightly, my eyes scanning the floor. There was no way that I'd allow Harry to use me like that. No way. "Exactly." He smirked, as he went to the door and locked it. I swallowed loudly as he bent down to kiss me. My heart began pumping 2x faster and I was hyperventilating. A thin layer of sweat was collecting in my hands as he came closer and closer until we were just inches apart. Harry closed his eyes when the front door bell rang, and Harry released a groan of annoyance while I silently counted my lucky stars. Harry went towards the back of the room and took something from the door. I squinted my eyes to work out what it was when my eyes widened in realization. A gun. "Just in case" Harry taunted as he walked out of the room, and Irina and my dad took his place. They stood there staring at me with pleased sneers on their faces sending shivers down my spine.

*** Harry's POV ***

I sighed as I walked up the stairs from the cellar. I was so close. So close to having Tash be mine again. It was tantalizingly close. I opened up the door and my eyes widened as I saw three faces I did not expect to see again. Pilar, Sara and Iker. "H-hello" I stuttered, internally cursing at my stuttering. They didn't know. Did they? No, they couldn't. But it does mean that Cristiano isn't with them so he must have taken the bait and gone off to Barcelona with Sergio I guess. At least that's them out of the picture for the time being.
"Hi, can we come in?" Sara asked politely, and I smiled a forced smile at her, hoping that it looked natural, as I opened the door wider, allowing for them to step inside. I led them into the lounge area and we sat down on the sofas.
"Would you like something to drink?" I offered, but they all politely declined.
"Look Harry. I don't know if you've heard but... Tasha's gone missing. Cristiano thinks that apparently some guy took her away to Irina's house in Barcelona and so he and Sergio went up there; but we don't think that she's there. We have a feeling that she's still somewhere in Madrid still and were wondering if you could help us?" Iker told me and I played dumb, acting as though I had no idea that she had gone. They seemed to have fallen for the act as they all held sincere faces.
"I know that you and Tasha didn't exactly end well, but you guys were so close that we thought maybe there would have been some clues by people that she was going to be abducted?" Pilar asked and I gave her a fake dismayed smile that she happily lapped up.
"I don't know. I mean she was always happy with me. I know that she truly loved me and that I did her. I don't think anyone disproved of our relationship and I know for certain that no-one would want to take her away from me." I told them not really knowing what I was getting at as I lied straight through my teeth. I then heard running and bolted to the door, only to be stopped by Iker and Sara who blocked the door. "What are you doing? Get out of my way!" I yelled as they remained in place.

"Why are you running to the door Harry?" Pilar taunted from behind me. My back stiffened and I sent her a glare.
"No reason. I thought that it could be a thief, that's all." I replied, brushing off my trousers even though I knew that nothing was on them.
"Or is it because you hiding something?" Iker pressed and I glared at him in reply. He didn't know. Did he?
"N-no. I-I'm not hiding any-anything." I replied with uncertainty lingering in my voice, travelling into the air.
"Oh really?" Pilar asked, in a smug tone that made me want to slap the smirk from her face.
"Yes" I replied through gritted teeth when I heard yelling down in my cellar. I then bolted out of the door and downstairs into the cellar with my gun firmly pressed in the back pocket of my jeans. I opened the door abruptly; shocked at my discovery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about all of the points of view in this chapter, or if you didn't understand it. There were just so many parts to the chapter that I had to do all of the points of views. But anyway, what did Harry find when he opened the door?