Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 38: The Wedding

*** 2 months later ***
“You look so beautiful.” Pilar gushed, as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I smiled, and ran my fingers down the lace material of the dress.
“Thank you,” I said turning around to face a grinning Sara and Pilar. “You guys look amazing in those dresses.” I commented, smiling at them. “Come here guys.” I said, hugging them in a tight embrace. “I love you guys so much.” I whispered and they grinned at me.
“We love you too.” Sara replied.
“So where’s my maid of honour?” I asked them lightly, as I sat down on the antique chair.
“She’s almost finished having her hair done.” Pilar replied, and I nodded.
“I’m done!” Bella called as she walked into the room looking more beautiful than ever. “Mummy! You look so pretty!” Bella exclaimed and I chuckled.
“Thank you Bells, but I promise that you look much more beautiful! And is that make-up you’re wearing?” I teased and she smiled sheepishly.
“Only a little bit.” She replied and I laughed.
“Come here.” I beckoned and she walked over to me, careful not to trip, and hugged me tightly. She now came up to my waist and was growing more and more each day. I knew that she was going to be just like her father with her height, in fact she reminded me more of Cristiano as the days passed.

“Are you ready?” My mum asked a few moments later, popping her head through the door.
“Yeah, yeah I am.” I replied grinning as I walked over to her and linked arms with her. I had asked her to give me away considering I was never going to ask my father. Unfortunately he and Irina still hadn’t been found, and I was terrified that they’d try to show up at the wedding. Cristiano had promised that they wouldn’t be able to come near us as he had tripled security, which I did find comfort in.
Pilar and Sergio walked down the aisle first, smiling at everyone as they walked. They looked so perfect together, so happy and in-love. Next was Pepe and Sara. Cristiano had asked Iker to be his best man and so Pepe and Sara had been paired together. I was up next as I took a deep breath before my mother and I walked through the doors, having to walk a little bit slower than usual because of Bella holding my dress from behind me.

*** Cristiano’s POV ***

I stood at the front of the aisle with Iker by my side as Tasha came through the doors. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw her. She looked like some angel. Screw that, she is an angel; my angel. The dress fit her stunning body perfectly. Her body curves were so prominent in the dress, and it looked so perfect. There was no other word to describe how she looked. She looked perfect, flawless. No, she wasn’t a size 6 model like Irina, but she pulled off the dress much better than she ever could have. As she finally made her way to the bottom of the aisle I couldn’t help the huge grin that was covering my face. I most probably looked like a Cheshire cat, but I don’t care. This is what she does to me, this is the affect that Tasha has on me, and I honestly wouldn’t want to feel any other way.

*** Tasha’s POV ***

The wedding had gone smoothly without any interruptions, thankfully. “I love you Mrs Ronaldo.” Cristiano said giggling, as we sat calmly in the back of the limo, just the two of us on our way to the reception.
“I love you too Mr Grove!” I teased, chuckling as I leaned in and kissed Cristiano. “There’s something that I need to tell you though.” I told Cristiano smiling slightly, as I dug into my clutch bag which I had left in the limo for the wedding.
“What?” Cristiano asked, rubbing his nose against mine smiling. I pecked his lips, and then leaned away a little so that I could see his full face when he reacted to the news.
“One second.” I said, scanning through my clutch, then spotting the stick at the bottom of the bag. “Ok, so; I threw up a few days ago and felt like really bad. Then it came to me, I hadn’t been getting much sleep recently and I’d skipped my period…” I told Cristiano as he figured it out and his face looked even happier, if that were even possible. I handed him the pregnancy test and his eyes lit up and he grinned at me, leaning in to peck my lips.
“How, what, how-how long?” Cristiano stammered, causing me to chuckle.
“4 weeks in.” I confirmed and Cristiano smiled again, cuddling me tightly.
“I love you so much Tash. So damn much.” He whispered into my ear.

A few moments later we pulled into the car park. Cristiano got out first, and then ran around the limo to open up the door for me. I couldn’t stop the grin that was taking over my face, as I got up and pecked him on the cheek, linking arms with him. “I love you, you know that right?” I whispered into his ear.
Cristiano chuckled and replied, “I kind of guessed since you were marrying me and all.”
“Congratulations!” Everyone shouted as we opened the doors to the hall that we had rented for the reception. The hall had a partying room and then a hallway which led to the sophisticated dining room. Cristiano and I walked over to Pilar, Sergio, Iker, Sara and Bella and began discussing the wedding. Bella was clinging to my hand with her small one, and Cristiano had his arm wrapped around my back. We all looked like a big happy family and my heart warmed as I thought about the child that was on its way into the Ronaldo family.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing in my clutch bag. I politely excused myself to take the phone call in the corner of the room. When I took my phone out the caller id read ‘Lucy’ Lucy my lawyer was calling, and face paled as I thought of the possibilities as to why she was calling. “Hello.” I said into the receiver.
“Hi Tash, I wanted to let you know that we have found your father and Irina and they are currently being charged.” She informed me as the tension in my shoulders left and a huge smile was placed on my face.
“Thank God. Thank you! Thank you very much for letting me know.”
“No problem Tasha.” Lucy replied before hanging up. I grinned as I walked back to Cris who was now alone and walking over to me.
“Ladies and gentlemen, here is Tasha and Cristiano’s first dance as husband and wife.” The DJ announced and I smiled as Cristiano held out a hand for me. I took it as Cristiano pulled me to his body tightly as slow music filled the room.

“What was the called about?” Cristiano whispered into my ear.
“Irina and my father have been found.” I replied and Cristiano moved his head back a little, so that he was resting his forehead on mine.
“Really?” He asked with a smile growing on his face.
“Yes, we’re safe.” I breathed back, leaning forward to kiss him. We were finally free from the threat of everything. Nothing could stop us now, we could finally be us without any fear or hesitation and nothing could stop the smile on my face. We had everything that we wanted and needed, and I had a gut feeling that everything was going to be nothing short of perfect. Because that’s what Cristiano and I were, perfect because of all of our imperfections. Some may question our history with what Cristiano had done to me, but the look in his eyes and the smile on our faces was all that I needed to prove that I wouldn’t want to change that for anything in the world. Because that’s what defines us. Our hurt, our pain, our passion, our lust, our love; our everything. All that I needed was right before me, and I couldn’t be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's it! Tasha and Cristiano are married!!

Tasha's wedding outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130788850

Thank you to all of the subscribers, and people who recommended this story!

And thank you to kalamnamuhs123 Jayme112234 Soccergurl31294 and anyone else who commented, for all commenting!

I really enjoyed writing this story, and I hope that you all enjoyed ready it too! :)