Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 4: A New Perspective

"He did what?" Sara screeched through the mouth full of lettuce that was spewing out of her mouth with disbelief written all over her face. I nodded my head, while my heart panged in my chest. It was as if the scars he painted on me when he left had been cut open when he returned. I could still feel the pain from what he did like it was yesterday.
"Yep." I replied slowly and Sara's mouth remained open. "He even had the nerve to bring up Bella. I don't know what he wants, but I sure as hell am not giving him anything, he's taken enough from me." I continued stubbornly, crossing my arms after finishing my salad.
"That man has no limits! Have you told Harry?" Sara asked, taking a sip of her water.
"No, I don't know if I should... Harry would beat the hell out of him if he found out!" I exclaimed letting a little chuckle escape my lips.
"Surely that's a good thing?!" Sara retorted, joining in with me laughing.
"Oh no, of course that's a good thing, Cris deserves to take a punch or two, but i don't want Bella to have a father behind bars!" I replied biting my lip. Sara let out a light chuckle before her face turned serious.
"You need to tell Harry, because from the looks of it Cristiano is staying around whether you like it or not. And if Harry were to find out from someone else he was be seriously pissed!" Sara commented with her eyebrows raised.
"Look, I'm not going to put my money on Cristiano staying. He'll probably leave in a few weeks after he gets bored!" I answered bitterly.
"He still deserves to know." Sara pressed, holding my hand in hers and smiling at me weakly. I returned the smile, and Sara's face perked up as she remembered something. "You are coming to Iker's birthday tomorrow night right?" She asked.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied grinning at her.

The following day was a Saturday, meaning that I had Bella for the day. I was wearing a grey t-shirt, with a brown leather jacket covering it. I had some pink skinny jeans as well as some black converse with some accessories completing my outfit. I smiled while holding her hand as we walked into the hair dressers. Bella's fringe was growing too long and making it difficult for her to see through, and I wanted a change. I felt like my ever lasting blonde hair had lost it's radiant shine and now looked dull, and so I was going to cut it off for a look that was much shorter. "Hello." Maria, my hairdresser, greeted as we walked through the doors to her salon. "What can I do for you two today?" She asked chirpily while walking towards us. I enveloped her in a hug before she then hugged Bella.
"Well, as you can see, poor Bella here can hardly see through her fringe and so she would like that cut." I asked and Maria bobbed her head up and down understanding what I needed to be done. I took a slight pause before continuing. "And I would like you to cut my hair a lot shorter." I asked, as Maria's head shot up at me in surprise.
"Are you sure? It's so lovely and long!" She questioned with her eyebrows raised.
I nodded my head, "I know, I love having my hair so long that it pretty much reaches my bum, but it just looks so limb. and plus I want to give myself a new look... A new perspective" I confirmed as Maria nodded her head understanding.

The haircut hadn't taken long, and before I knew it it was 5:00pm and I was preparing for Iker's party. I placed my finger on my chin, pondering which outfit to choose. "hmm." I hummed until I eventually made up my mind and decided on wearing a white mini bodycon dress with a high lace neck. I paired the outfit with black heels and a black channel bag with a few accessories on the side. I allowed my freshly cut hair to fall in place and put on some heavy eye make-up. A few minutes later the door bell went, I opened the door, revealing Henriette (my next
door neighbour) who had come to baby sit. I smiled at her and went through the routine. After a couple of minutes of finishing my make-up the door bell rang again, and as I went to open it I saw Harry standing in the door way, in a black suit. My eyes widened at how striking he looked in his suit, and I felt a little bit self-conscious of my appearance. "Hello." I greeted.
"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked, as I grabbed my clutch.
"Yep, Henriette, we're leaving." I notified her, before taking his hand and walked out of the house.
"I don't think that I've ever seen anyone look more beautiful than you do right now!" Harry exclaimed, taking my hand and kissing it. I smirked at him, feeling my confidence rising a little bit.

The car journey was quiet, with the radio buzzing, however neither of us listening to it. All that I could think about was Sara's words 'Cristiano is staying' and 'Harry deserves to know'. I wasn't planning on telling Harry about my confrontation with Cristiano, however it seemed as though my conscience had other plans, I sighed as I knew that I was going to have to tell Harry, otherwise my karma would get my revenge. I looked out of the window, as the car eventually came to a hault. This was it. I turned to face Harry who was looking at me concerned. "Babe, are you ok? you seem quite tense." Harry noted. I chewed on the inside of my lip and bowed my head.
"There's something that you should know..." I began.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tasha and Harry are going to Iker's birthday party, and Tasha is telling Harry the truth. How will he react?

day outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/tasha/set?id=107114652

evening outfit: www.polyvore.com/tasha/set?id=107114639

new haircut: http://images.buddytv.com/articles/friends/image/jennifer-aniston-2.jpg