Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 5: Resurrected Bridges

"Yesterday, after I went over to see Pilar, Sara, Sergio and Iker... Someone stopped by. i was just going about doing my business, when the door bell rang; and well when I answered it..." I began, stuttering constantly as my eyes fixed on my fingers which were rubbing the soft silk material of my dress. I looked up at Harry's eyes and they looked so calm and loving which only made me more nervous as my eyes then flickered back to my dress. I took a deep breath before continuing. "Cristiano was on the other end. Don't worry, nothing happened; he tried to talk to me but I just told him to go away and he did... But I don't think that he's going to go for good." I persisted still not daring to look in Harry's direction. I heard him take in a deep breath as he processed the information.
"Ok, so what does this mean... With us... Are we, are we done?" Harry asked calmly as I snapped my head up to face him. My eyes were wide and I shook my head vigorously.
"No, no, no, no, no, no. I just, I, I thought that you should know. I don't want for us to end. I, I love you. You know that right?" I asked panicking with hesitation fumbling over every word.
"Phew! I was worried that you were going to leave me for a minute!" Harry exclaimed, placing a hand over his heart. "And for the record I do know that you love me, and I am sure that I love you too!" Harry whispered into my ear before rubbing his nose against mine. I giggled at him and took his hand.
"Ok, are you ready?" I asked, and Harry nodded in return as we both got out of the car and made our way to the door.

I knocked on the door twice before Iker greeted us at the door. "Hello." He murmured grumpily. A smirk spread my face as I knew what he was going through. He and I both despised parties, something that not many of our other friends did, so whenever we had a party we'd tend to hang out together. Unfortunately Sara, Pilar and Sergio were party freaks who would party within an instant so we were often forced to going with them.
"Is it really that bad?" I asked as he embraced me in a long meaningful hug. I smiled as he let me go to give Harry a strong handshake.
He turned to me and let out a long loud sigh, "Sara threw it... That pretty much says it all!" Iker commented as I laughed with him.
"Hey!" Sara exclaimed as she threw her arms around me, clearly drunk. I looked at Iker who had his head in his hands, fretting what Sara would do, as she had a habit to go mental when she was drunk.
"Hey!" I replied in an awfully sarcastic tone. Sara looked behind me with a look of steel, before turning to face me and smiling again.
"Iker, what is he doing here?" Sara bitterly spoke in what was meant to be a whisper, but as she was drunk it turned out to be her normal voice with a slight tinge of huskiness to it.
"Who?" Iker asked with a puzzled expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face Harry, who was looking around the room. As soon as his eyes hit the spot where Sara's eyes were looking, his eyes turned cold and his jaw clenched. I followed his eyes to where he was looking, and they landed upon a pair that I recognize immediately from across the room. Sure enough, there he was, with a glass of champagne in his hand and his eyes staring right back at my own. I held his gaze for a few seconds before I huffed and turned to face Iker who was glaring at Cristiano's figure.
"Here, happy birthday!" I announced handing him the present, giving him a peck on the cheek as he started unwrapping it. Once he opened the box a smile played his lips as he looked up to me.
"It's, it's really lovely!" He grinned as I smiled back at him warmly. I wasn't too sure about what to get him... What can you get someone who has everything... something they wouldn't get for themselves. I decided that I'd get him something personalized so I got him a necklace that said 'power' 'pride' and 'passion' around a football. Although i know that Iker doesn't tend to wear man jewellery, i knew that it would mean a lot to him as he loves football with such a passion.
"I'm glad that you like it!" i replied, giving him a light hug before dispatching into the crowd.

I knew that it wasn't very nice of me to ditch Harry like that, however I had an issue and Harry's a social bird so he can start a conversation with pretty much anyone. I looked into the crowd searching for those eyes, but they couldn't be found. I walked upstairs towards the bathroom, and the smell of alcohol filled my nose. I looked into the rooms to try and find him, and when I reached the last door I turned around sighing when suddenly an arm grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. I turned myself around and was met with those familiar eyes. I gave him nothing but a cold glare in return. Suddenly a flashback came to mind of what felt like déjà vu.
'I watched Cristiano's expression closely, looking for any signs of emotion, but nothing would show. He looked straight through me, and into my soul. "We need to talk." He began coldly as he grabbed my hand and yanked me into an empty room down the hallway. Cris slammed the door shut as I rubbed my arm softly, his grip was far too tight for my liking. My skin showed his crimson touch on my lightly tanned arms. "Ancelotti doesn't know anything about my feelings towards you." Cris reasoned all too harshly as I felt anger fill me, what are his fricking feelings? He's way too complicated. He runs hot and cold way too often with me. Most douche's are asses to you always, but Cris makes you like him and then is an absolute jerk.' I blinked my eyes as I came out of my trance only to be met with Cristiano's cocky, signature smirk.
"I see that you've been looking for me!" He began with his eyes gleaming like they did all those years ago. How did he do it? How did he walk away from everything he loved, and come back as if nothing ever happened and untouched.
"Yeah, I just wanted to say that I do not appreciate you stalking me, because let me assure you it will get you nowhere." I spat bitterly at him as his smile was wiped off of his lips.
"I just want to see my daughter Tasha. You don't even have to look at me, or be around me, but I deserve to see my daughter." Cristiano pleaded. I looked at him with a straight face.
"No. Look, I'm sorry if you think that I'm bring harsh, but you didn't have to look at your daughter in the eyes and tell her that daddy isn't coming home. You didn't have to see the glimmer in her eyes fade as she realized what that meant." I sighed, placing my thumb and index finger on the bridge of my nose.
"Tasha please, I miss my daughter." Cristiano begged as I saw the tears form in his eyes. Seeing him cry broke a part of me, and my heart was screaming at me to run to his side and h=give him what he so wanted; but I silenced it.
"I don't know Cris..." I began as I turned and made my way to the door. when I started turning the handle I hears Cristiano whisper something under his breath. "What did you say?" I asked in a soft velvety voice.
"You look beautiful in that dress. You always do." Cristiano mumbled quietly, probably hoping that I wouldn't hear. I gave him a small smile before opening the door and walking through it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Cristiano wants to see Bella, and Tasha was able to be slightly kind towards him. Will Tasha let Cristiano back into Bella's life?

The necklace: http://www.soccer.com/Images/Catalog/ProductImages/hero600/91448.GA01.jpg