Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 9: Testing Trust

I led Bella with me to the door as I heard Cristiano's car pulling up into the drive way. He was half way up the steps as I opened up the door. "Hey, Bella's had breakfast, so you will only give her lunch at 12 ish if that's ok?" I advised, wrapping Bella's coat around her.
"Yeah, that's fine she's not a fussy eater is she?" He asked, half joking and half curious.
"No, she pretty much eats the same things as you. What time do you want to drop her off back home?" I asked, wondering how long I would have with Harry at his photo shoot.
"Um, is 3 o'clock good?" He asked, biting his lip, and old habit of his.
"3 o'clock sounds great, I'll see you then." I said. I kissed Bella's cheek before she raced off towards Cristiano's car, her eyes were wide with excitement as she walked around it in circles as if it was made out of pure diamond.
Cristiano scratched the back of his neck, and I heard a car pull up in the driveway. "Tasha, I was wondering if-" Cristiano began before he was cut off as I caught Harry's gaze. He came running up towards me and kissed me on my lips, before wrapping a protective arm around my waist.
"Harry!" Bella yelled as she came rushing towards us and enveloped Harry into a warm embrace. I watched Cristiano closely, his muscles seemed to tense and he had eyes of ice. Bella removed herself from Harry and moved towards Cristiano's side... Well this was awkward.
"Hi, I'm Cristiano." Cristiano introduced, his smile was warm but it didn't reach his eyes; he didn't like Harry. Not one bit.
"Harry." Harry replied, shaking Cristiano's hand, but hold his cold glare. "Are you ready to go?" Harry questioned, removing his hand from my waist.
"Yes, I just need to grab my bag. Harry I'll see you at 3 then?" I replied, Cristiano gave me a nod and I smiled before rushing into the house.

When I got into the car Harry was deep in thought, with a stern look on his face. I took in a shaky breath and he turned to me. "I thought you said that Cristiano was out of the picture Tasha?" Harry asked, his face looked angry but his voice was steady.
"I know I did, but then he kept on turning up, and Bella's his daughter. Bella needs him Harry, you should have seen the look in her eyes when he came home." I responded, locking eye contact with Harry.
"And? You saw the look on her face when he left. This isn't exactly how I want to find out that your hanging out with your ex of 4 years. Look; I get that Bella deserves to see him, I mean he's her father. But; what I don't get is why you do?" Harry asked with his eyebrows knotting in confusion. where did he get the idea that I still hang out with Cristiano? The thought brought a shiver to my spine.
"I don't still hang out with him. I made it perfectly clear that I have not forgiven him and do not want to be around him any longer than I have to. Trust me, if it was up to me I wouldn't be seeing him at all, but I have to so I do." I replied, lifting my hand to brush Harry's cheek. That seemed to have calmed him as he sighed and started the car.

We got to the photo shoot right on time. Harry was whisked away to have his clothes put on and his hair styled while the make-up artist waited for the model to show up. "Where is she?" The make-up artist asked with her temper starting to rise. I shrugged my shoulder and she let out a huff of anger. I decided to take a walk around the set as I was waiting for the model to show. There was a long wooden staircase with a deep red carpet flowing through the middle of it. I moved my finger around in circles on the shiny banister. As I turned my head back around I saw the make-up artist having a heated discussion with the director. This model sure had guts to not show up!

After a couple of hours of waiting the crew had clearly given up. "This isn't going to work without Stacy. we need a female model for the dress and she's not here so clearly we're going to have to-" the director announced before silencing himself mid sentence when his eyes laid upon mine. My heart started racing in fear that he might shout at me for being here, maybe Harry forgot to warn him that I'd be here. I opened my mouth about to apologise however the director cut me off. "You there. You, can you model?" He asked with desperation clear in his voice. I turned to look at Harry who was giving me his best puppy eyes.
"um, yeah sure. why not?" I replied with a shy smile. the director clapped his hands together and had a sly smile on his face.
"Great, Gwen, do what you do best." The director ordered, and a buzz was heard throughout the studio as Gwen swept me away into a room and started plastering make-up all over my face. I wore a blue dress that was tight to my bust and then flowed down my hips at different lengths. The make-up was a little over the top but I liked it. I walked out of the room and saw harry looking dashing as ever in an armani suit.
"You look stunning Tash" he complimented, taking my hand and kissing it before leading me over to the stair case.
"Harry and Tasha, walk to the top of the stair case and act as though you're about to go to a formal event. Walk down the stairs slowly with small smiles." The director instructed as Harry took my hand. We started walking down the stairs slowly as the photographer blinded us with his camera multiple times.

After a couple of hours of shooting and then discussing photos that worked well my phone started ringing its tune. I glanced at the screen and it was an unrecognised number and so I walked out of the room to answer it. "Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Tash, it's Cris. Where are you?" He replied. Crap. I had completely forgotten about him.
"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot. I'll be twenty minutes." I answered and hung up. I ran back into the room and they were still looking through the photos. "Harry, I'm so sorry I've got to go get Bella."
"don't worry you go and I'll stay here. You take my car I'll and get a bus back to your house later ok?" harry asked and a wave of relief washed through me.
"Yes, thank you. Are you sure that I can take you're car?"
"Yes, it's fine now go!" Harry suggested.
"Is it ok if I deliver the dress back tomorrow?" I asked Gwen.
"Keep it. It's our gift to you for saving our shoot thank you so much." John (the director) advised. I smiled at the crew and pecked Harry's lips before rushing out of the studio.

The car drive wasn't long, luckily there was little traffic and I managed to get back to my house within 15 minutes which I was very happy with. as I parked into the drive I saw Cristiano and Bella sitting on the steps chatting. I came out of the car and walked to Bella as fast as my heels could allow me. I looked up at Bella and Cris, and Cristiano's face was shocked, it looked as if he had seen a ghost.
"Bells!" I greeted as I hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry that I'm late. The model didn't show and so they got me to take her place and yeah." I rambled and Cristiano let out a light chuckle.
"Don't worry about it. Bella and I had a great time together didn't we?" Cristiano enthused and Bella's faced lightened at the memory of what they had been doing.
"Yeah, daddy took me to his house and we played with all of the new toys that he bought me!" Bella excitedly explained.
"Doesn't daddy like to spoil you!" I smiled, rubbing her cheeks. "Thank you for looking after her." I said to Cristiano and he nodded.
"It was fun. I need to go though, so I'll see you around" He replied and his tone was quite as enthusiastic and felt forced as he said 'around'.
"Yeah, I'll call you tonight and we can sort out when you can see Bella again." I suggested and Cris smiled before turning and strolling towards his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Harry now knows about Cristiano being back in Bella's life. Will this cause Harry and Tasha to drift apart or become even closer?

Tasha's photo shoot outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=110038775