Status: Thanks for reading the next chapter will come out later

Loki's Special Girl in Midgard

My training for Midgard

Sabrina heads to Frigga's chamber each day at nine in the morning to practice being Midgard. Frigga creates a virtual world that looks just like Midgard but no one sees her or hears her.
(Sabrina's POV)
I left the library and headed towards Frigga's chamber. I knocked on the golden door. "Who is it?" It's Sabrina. The door opened. Good morning your majesty. "Good morning. Are you ready for your field today." Yes, I'm ready for it. The room started to turn into a street with buildings. "This is New York your job is to find your way to the nearest train." I found my way on the side walk and into a crowd of people. I am not seen or heard. I see a sign pointing to the underground train except it says subway. I go down to the subway stairs, I see the train. "Now find your way to 1st street using a train." I find a map that is on a wall. First street is on the blue train and red train the blue train will reach 1st street faster. I find a ticket machine. It's tricky using midgardain money. There is so many different kinds. I find the money for America and insert two dollars. I collect my ticket and board the train. A man asked for my ticket and I knew it was made up by Frigga because no one can see me. I gave him my ticket he scanned it and gave it back. I get to 1st street subway. "Find the key to reality. There is a key hanging on the sign that says
1st street. I run over and grab it. The sene of New York turns back into the Queen's room. "You did very well, you will be ready for the transfer next week. I had almost forgot that I leave for Midgard in week. Thor will be crowned King of Asgard before I leave. "Thank you for training me I'll be back this afternoon for then second part." "Remember if you ever want to come home the Hemdail will open the Bifrost for you." I left the chamber to go eat lunch. I had brought my lunch into the library like I usually do. I sat down and read more about jobs in Midgard. You get to choose a job you are good at like being a doctor or a fireman. I thought I should choose a job that I already like doing here, I found that writing books is one of the jobs I like on Midgard they call it being an author. After I was done with lunch I went back to the chamber. I knocked on the door and I was let in. I walked in to see Queen Frigga and Loki standing next to her. "Prince Loki would like to see your performance today." "I would be delighted to demonstrate for him my Queen." The room turned into the sene of New York. "This time find the Stark Tower." I remember reading about the Stark Tower, it was located on 35th street. I walk over to bus stop, I read the map and I was on 13th street. I bought a bus pass and took the bus to 35th street. I exited the bus and I saw it, the Stark Tower, it was huge. "Now enter the building and find the nearest elevator and find the top of the building." I entered the building. The elevator was on the right, there was no one in in. I pressed the highest number button on it. The elevator stoped on the top floor. "The key is somewhere on the first floor now find it before Loki can, he can't use magic." Loki appeared right next to me. I raced to the elevator and closed the door I pressed the one button. I read that you can make these things not stop if you press the close button as you press the number. I got down to the first floor and started to search for the key. It was in one of the vending machines. I got out a few quarters and put them in the machine I pressed A2 the key came out. Loki just came down the elevator. I grabbed the key and the room turned back to normal. "Good job Sabrina. You have proved yourself worthy of leaving to protect Midgard." Frigga said. "I can't believe you beat me. You must have used something to slow me down." I used nothing except my knowledge of Midgard my majesty. "You may return to the library." I left the chamber and went back to the library. I read some books on being an author in Midgard. It said that there are different types of books to write. Maybe I could write about Asgard, and how everything up here works. "Good job, but still think you should stay." Loki said as he walked in the room.
(Loki's POV)
I talked with my mother Frigga about attending an afternoon session of Sabrina's training. She agreed, I wanted to see if Sabrina was ready for the transfer, I see that she is. She has been waiting to go for a long time. I can't just let her go. Frigga sent me into the field by surprise. She probably could tell I came for Sabrina not to see if she was ready. When I was watching her I felt in love wait no it can't be I'm not suppose to be in love with her she's leaving in a week. I can't stop her though. Maybe I could convince her not to go. I at least need to let her know I like her. I'll tell her tomorrow at the library. When the field faded away Frigga wanted to talk to me. "So I've noticed that you have been eying Sabrina for awhile now. Would you like to tell her anything?" Mother I like her. I don't want her to go. "You might want to tell her that before she leaves. She will leave after Thor is crowned next week on Wednesday." Thor's crowning was something I had not been looking forward to but I still will be a prince. I have something planned for his coordination already. "I will tell before then if possible." I left to my chamber to get ready for the evening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. I would comments.