Status: Thanks for reading the next chapter will come out later

Loki's Special Girl in Midgard

The secret book

(Loki's PROV)
Instead of going to my chambers I remembered that I left my magic book in the library. I walked down the hall into the library. In the library Sabrina was reading a book, most likely about Midgard. Her eyes gazed up from her book."what are you doing here?" I asked. " I'm just finishing up a book about jobs in Midgard. What are you doing here ?" Sabrina said. "I forgot my book." I said. "What is it about?" she asked. "It's about magic. Would you like to see it?" I've never shown anyone my magic book before so I hope she doesn't freak out if I show her.
(Sabrina's POV)
Loki showed me a book about Asgard, then he put his hand on it and whispered some spell I didn't recognize. The book turned into a magic book. I was amazed, maybe he's warming up to me.
I've never seen this book before, it was full of spells, charms, and potions. There was one spell that turned people invisible, I wonder if he used it when I'm around. Loki whispered something again and it turned into the book about Asgard. "So this what you're glued reading all the time. How many spells do you know?" " I know almost all of them, but I can only preform around two hundred spells." Considering that there were thousands in that book it was a small percent, but two hundred spells is still a lot. He then started to back away from the table where I was reading, his hands started to glow just the slightest blue, a blue spark came from his hand. "What in the realms is that?" It was a land filled with ice and snow, there was no sign of life or vegetation. In the far distance you could see a frost giant sitting on a throne. "This is Jötunheim, an isolated kingdom, a place that I'm visiting soon. Sabrina can you keep a secret?" "Yes, Loki I can but why are you going there? I pointed to the hologram Loki was creating. "That is part of the secret. I am going to Jötunheim because" a loud knock on the library door interrupted Loki. "Who is it?" He hissed. "Loki, there you are, oh was I interrupting anything. So this is the girl you told mother about, you are quite beautiful." "Thank you Thor." " What is it that you said about me to Queen Frigga?" "Thor can you excuse us I was telling Sabrina something." Loki grabbed my hand and led my down a hallway. There was a door that had a gold handle and dark green paint. He led me through the door once inside I saw a room that was almost like the library! There were books everywhere. The room was huge, almost as big as my house.
(Loki's POV)
I was a little nervous about having Sabrina in my room. One, she is the first girl I've ever had in my room except my mother. Two, I've never shown anyone my room since I was little, it has been off limiters to everyone except me and occasionally Frigga. She seemed like she was entranced with the room, I knew she might like my personal library. My room was always kept clean due to me not making a mess and if I did make a mess magic could always fix it.
The book was what I was most worried about. what did she think about those spells, I know there were some like mind control and invisibility. Why did Thor have to interrupt us? Does she think I'm evil like everyone else?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Thank you for reading.