Your Guardian Angel

Stars are falling all for us

Cassidy scurried to the bathroom. She saw her face in the mirror and grabbed for her brush. She swept the bristled of her round brush through her hair, smoothing and untangling her once matted blonde locks.
"Knock, Knock" Charley said from behind the door. She opened it for him. He stood behind her while she groomed. His hands were around her waist stroaking the soft skin of her torso under her tee-shirt. He slowly lifted it over her head exposong her hot pink and black sports bra. She giggled and turned towards him.
"Does you top come off too, ghost?" She asked while tugging at the hem of his shirt. He lifted it over his head. She hung her hands around his neck.
"Make the most of this?" He ran his fingers along her sides until he reached the edge of her black heart printed girl's boxers. He slowly pulled them down also catching her underwear too. While he woked on this she took off her bra. Charley then started unbuttoning his jeans. His penguin boxers showed.Cassidy did her part and shoved those off. Charley was supprised by her intensity. He grabbed for her hand and sprinted for her room. She shut the door. When she turned Charley was already laying on the bed. She jumped on top of him. He kissed every square inch of her face and them worked on her neck. A hicky arose from the spot he was sucking. She suddenly pushed herself up and kissed him from his lips down to his happy trail. And then down a bit further.Charley drew in a breath for what would be the perfect blow. When she was licking her way back up to his mouth he flipped her over and kissed her .She pushed her legs apart. His eyes widened.
"Right now?" He whispered.
"It's now or never. Lets make the most of this." He pulled himself on top of her again and ran his fingers over her chest.
"Do it!" She exclaimed suddenly. He did. Shock filled her face and soon replaced itself with pure joy. She panted happily and smiled at her lover.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied. But i sorta gotta go. Walmart run, SORRY!