Your Guardian Angel

how this world turns cold and breaks thru my soul

"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Nevermind that noise you heard." Cassidy's cell phone rang.
"Hello," she anwsered.
"Cassidy, I'm at that old shed behind your house; come out, will you?" Charley's voice asked her.
"Be out in a sec'." She said as she ran out the door. There he was, ipod in hand, leaning against the old shed. she ran faster.
"Whoa, babe. Your going to fall down running like that in that skirt." He yelled. She looked down and then shrugged and kept on running. She almost wished the old shed was closer to her house, but then she realized that earlier in the month she begged her father to have it torn down. It was her and Mark's place. They would sit hour after hour in the shed eating Chee-tos and planning their lives. "Let's run away together." Mark once said. She had nodded excitedly then ,but now hearing those words ,even in her head, made her want to cry and bury herself in a deep hole. Then, she looked up. She saw Charley waiting for her, wanting to see her and pushed the flashback out of her mind.
Finally, She reached the shed.
"Hey, so i wanted to see you and-" Charley started. Cassidy put a finger up and collapsed on the ground.
"You're going to get grass stains on that white skirt, young lady." Charley said, shaking his finger. She looked up at him through the sweat pouring down her face.
"Do I look like I care?" She asked with a smile. Charley shrugged.
"I brought grub." He said simply as he pointed to the door of the shed. Cassidy stood up and oped the door.
"Oh my god." The falling apart shed was covered in silky fabric, there was a rug on the floor, a new lamp, a mini refrigerator. Wait, a lamp? A mini fridge?
"How is there electricity?". Charley pointed to a day-glow orange wire poking up from the hole in the side of the wall.
"It's beautiful" She breathed. Charley took a step towards her.
"Just like you" He whispered.
"Cassidy Luane! Are you out here?" A voice yelled.
"My father," She said to Charley. "Coming!" She ran quickly towards the house. She was standing on the balcony overlooking the backyard.
"Cassidy, come up here now." She ran harder and faster. She looked back once only to see Charley still standing in the old shed. She tryed to motion for him to get down or hide ,but her father saw.
"Who is that, Cassidy? Are you hiding a boy, you stupid whore?" She shook her head.
"I don't believe you." He said as he passed her.
He reached the shed in record time, leaving Cassidy trailing behind him, trying to stop him. Her father looked around in the shed. Even being six or seven feet away Cassidy could see Charley's face. Her father kept looking.
"Oh, Miss Cassidy it is a very good thing he got away." Her father said turning towards her. Wait, got away? She was standing there looking at him. Suddenly, she didn't care. Her dad's fist came towards her like a speeding freight train. Hit number one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah. What do you think? I didn't see the beating coming. It just came to me.