Your Guardian Angel

Cause your my true love, my whole heart

"Oh, I think that ones you!" Charley laughed looking at Cassidy's puffy, pink, floral gown. She danced a bit, giggling.
"Oh, okay, no." She said as she scurried to the dressing room. Once inside, she threw off the putrid thing. Next dress on the hanger was a hot pink silk halter. She sliped it on and turned toward the mirror. The girl staring back at her looked stunning. The color of the dress matched her lips and made her cheeks rosy. Even though she had her hair in a messy bun, the dress made it look styled and perfect. She slipped on her silver heels and stepped out.
Charley gasped when he saw her.
"That's the one." He whispered. Cassidy nodded and headed back to the dressing room to put her jeans and t-shirt back on. She paid for her purchases.
Charley was quiet the entire way home. Finally he spoke.
"You are beautiful, you know that?" Cassidy blushed and Charley looked into her eyes. She stared back at him, soaking in his gorgeous face: his strong, squared off jaw, his muddy eyes.
"If only I wasn't dead." He said. Cassidy felt a tear roll down her cheek.
"Don't cry, pet." He said wiping it away with his finger. She smiled up at him giving him the signal. He lowered his face, slowly at first but then his pace quickened. He stopped when there faces were almost touching and said,
"I love you." A rush of adrenaline poured over Cassidy. She had to have him now. She pushed her face toward his, kissing him with a passion neither of them had felt before. Together they ran toward the old shed, pausing along the way for the exchangng of more kisses. Finally, they reached it.
The couple collapsed on the floor. The kisses for what seemed like minutes but was really hours. When the sun faded into the sky, they were sitting side-by-side as the looked at the sunset.
"I'll die for you," Charley said with a smile.
"I wonder if I kill myself, I can be a ghost too and stay with you forever." thought Cassidy. Charley's expression turned serious.
"No, you will definity not kill yourself. Ever."
"But I want to stay with you. I love you." She whined.
"I love you, too, but there is no way in hell I'm letting you do that. No. I'll just stay a ghost and you will stay alive." He said decisivly.