Status: Active

Second Heartbeat

Chapter Two

After my rather… interesting lesson with Brian I had to spend half an hour trying to find the class I was meant to be going to only during my chat with Matt and his friends he’d ignored me asking him where these rooms were, unlike Matt who possessed serious musical talent and wanted to be in a famous rock band someday I wanted to study hard to get into college and hopefully work out what I wanted to do in that time.

“Fuck!” I muttered as I looked down at my schedule, checking the room number then looking up again at where I was my eyebrows furrowing slightly, I was definitely not in the right building.

I stomped out to the field, planning to make my way to find reception, now convinced that I must have been given the wrong schedule only to find Matt and his friends heading in the opposite direction, headed towards the entrance.

“Whoa, careful Halemeister.” He chuckled stepping back after steadying me
“Where are you all headed?” I asked him reaching over taking the soda out of his hand and sipping at it.
“More like where are you going?” Jimmy countered making me roll my eyes
“To find where I’m meant to be going to get to Physics.” I crossed my arms smiling smugly at him.
“Oh that’s uh… not here… I’m in that class… Well, I’m supposed to be anyway.”

I sighed quietly shaking my head pinching the bridge of my nose, “One day Matt you’re gonna get caught and Dad is gonna beat your ass.” I grinned, “You know I feel really short around you guys.”
“Well how tall are you?” Jimmy asked lifting me up onto his back to be at his height.
“Five-one.” I giggled
“Damn… You’re shorter than Short Shit.” Brian chuckled appearing out of nowhere.

I jumped a little and shuddered but shrugged it off glad that no one else had noticed, “Wait…. who’s Short Shit?” I frowned not knowing that name looking to Matt for an explanation.
“Amy’s friend Johnny… he tags along with us a lot, you know the short kid skinny?” He tried to jog my memory and I nodded finally.

“So if you guys aren’t going to lessons, where are you going?” I asked when Jimmy started walking again with me still on his back.

“The beach. Today is a Friday… Friday afternoon means a beach day.” Zacky reasoned.
“Well, I guess I’ll join you.” I shrugged. “Jimmy, to the car!” I grinned pointing in that direction and he laughed
“Yes your highness.”
“Hm, I could get used to that.” I giggled hearing Matt groan muttering something that sound awfully similar to ‘spoilt’ under his breath “Chill your butt I’m kidding.” I smiled feeling better already, I think my time at this school would be easier than I’d thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise that it's been so short but I wanted to at least get SOMETHING out there for you guys to see, things should pick up again though so there will be more updates a new update formy Zacky Vengeance's daughter story should come soon as well xD