There's so much pain, you know?

Am I crazy or am I blind?

'The end of Sunday, tomorrow I'm going to start a new week'
'This video diary are the only thing that keeps me straight, this is the only way I have to express myself. Collage sucks, everyone hates me, I don't know anything about my dad and my mother... Well she... Everyday, the same bullshit, more stress...'

"Calista! Open the door now!" My mom yelled as she kicked the door.
I left the cellphone over the pillows.
"Yes mom!" I said running over the door to open it.
"Why you're always breaking my rules!"
"Sorry mom" I mumbled.
"I'd told you that I don't like you to lock the door"
"I know, I was making something important"
"That's so stupid! All of us know that you don't have anything important to do!" She laughed.
"Sorry"
"Yes, whatever! Now come down, dinner is ready" she said leaving the room.

I took back the cellphone.
'Yes, that was my mom. Always making me feel worst'

"Calista! Come here now!" She yelled again.
I turned off mi cellphone and walk downstairs thinking on how could it be possible to dislike your own family.
The only person I like is my sister.

"Tomorrow school, you need to go to sleep after eating" Mom said.
"You're going out?" Crystal, my little sister asked.
"Yes sweetie" She smiled.
"Again?"
"Yes! It's Sunday, I always go to Karaoke and you know it! I don't know why you're always making stupid questions!"
"I know mom, but you barely stay a complete day with us and I was hoping to spend a Sunday with you... Maybe if we spend time together we could build a better relationship"
"And why you want me here? To be bothering me as every day?"
"Mom..."
"Shut up! Just do what you have to do" she said giving a kiss on Crystal's forehead.
"Don't wait for me" she laughed.

Maybe I should just give up, I should understand that I'm just a kid she needs to 'take care of'.

"Don't listen to her, you know she is very dramatic" Crystal smiled.