Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

Medical supplies

I ran and ran from these disgusting, vile, creatures as fast and as far as my legs could carry me, they were all snarling and growling so loudly I could barely hear myself think. I reached a safe looking alley way and killed three of the lurkers with my knife. I held my gun in my hand and peaked out from the wall I was hiding behind to see if any where coming my way. There was a giant mob of them, maybe about 50 possibly more. Shooting just one lurker would cause the other lurkers attention at me, I couldn’t have that so I slowly made my way away from them. I needed to get away from these things, get into the hospital to get my medical supplies then back to my camp to save people. Save people who’ve been hurt, not bitten from these deadly lurkers. I was scared, but I needed to make my way back to the doors of the hospital, but there were so many of them. I ran down the alley way and into a clearing behind the building. I saw that the lurkers were limping off into a different direction then to where I needed to go, so I took my chances and began to run and run and run. I saw one of them creeping up behind me just as I started to near the hospital. I turned around and shot it straight on in the head. Just as it fell to the ground I saw the other lurkers begin running towards me, I had basically rang the dinner bell for the other lurkers. I ducked inside the hospital and closed the doors as tight as I could, a few lurkers had begun grabbing at the door wanting to get in, I ignored them and slowly crept down the hallway. My gun was raised and I was ready to shoot, at any of the lurkers that came near me.

This hospital was deserted, the dead were scattered all over the floor, blood splattered in patterns on the wall. It was a wreck, no one that was in this hospital made it out alive.

I crept down the lightless gloomy hallway, my gun ready to shoot anything that may strike at me. I was careful to be silent as I could, not wanting to cause a stir up with any of the creatures. I suddenly had entered a staircase located at the end of the hallway, I looked around and saw a long ways ahead of me there was a lurker limping its way towards me, but I over looked it and made my way upstairs.

On my way up the stairs, I saw lifeless lurkers everywhere. The place smelled of rotting meat, I covered my mouth, because the smell was nauseating. My eyes were watering, I felt like I was going to vomit; I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to get away from the dead lurkers.
I finally made it to a medical supply room, it was filled with all the things I needed and stuffed as much as I could into my large backpack. I needed medicine, bandages, a few syringes, IV bag, stethoscope, blood pressure monitor, and a thermometer. There was just so much stuff that I needed to bring back with me, having an extra person would have been a lot of help but no one wanted to come along.

As I shoved the last of my supplies into my bag I heard a loud thud behind me coming behind the door, I immediately jumped up and aimed my gun. I heard grunting and moaning coming from it, I hid behind a chair as silently as I could and covered my mouth so I didn’t breathe loudly. The grunting and moaning got louder so I aimed my gun at the door. The lurkers started to scratch at the door, and it was starting to open from them pushing at it, there must have been 20 or so. I looked around the room and noticed a window behind me, I decided I would jump out of it if I needed to do so.
I backed away skittishly towards the door on the other side of the room, the location of behind the door was unknown but I knew I needed to find out before the lurkers decided to enter the room.
I stood up slowly getting ready to run with my back pack over my shoulders and my gun firmly in my hand, as I turned around a large scrap of metal decided to fall with a loud thud to the ground, the sound echoed throughout the room. Lurkers began to push and shove at the door, growling and moaning. They knew I was in here, and wanted to make their way in. They had pushed, and shoved hard enough to allow a single lurker to make its way in.

It limped slowly towards were I was hidden and sniffed around, I had felt a sneeze riding up through my nose and even with the effort I had put to hold it in I still had sneezed loudly. The lurker had heard it and turned around and saw me, I got up just as it was ready to attack.

I got up and aimed at the lurkers head and shot it, just as it fell to the ground and a barricade of the others made their way in and I hurried my way towards the open window. I was just about to toss my bag up on the ledge when I tripped suddenly over a cord I hadn’t seen lying on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, kind of slow im sorry im just getting starting on it. I promise ill have more detail as I go on with the story.