Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

I'll do what I have to do

"We need to get him to my farm!" Exlaimed the man who shot Carl. "Hershal will help him."

"Who the hell is Hershel?!" Asked Daryl confused.

"He's a friend of mine, he can help your boy" he explained.

"How...how far is it?" Asked Rick shaking.

"Not that far from here, just slightly beyond that trail. Talk to Hershel he will help your boy!" He said and Rick quickly followed behind him, Shane went with them.

I stayed behind with Caleb, Andrea, and Daryl.

I looked over at Daryl who had his eyes on the sandy ground. He seemed to have something on his mind. I wished I could get inside his head to see what he was thinking about, but he seemed way to complicated for me to figure out.

I decided I would attempt to make conversation with him, he might throw insults at me but it was worth a shot.

"Daryl..." I began.

"What?" He asked looking rather amused.

"Uhm, how are you doing?" I asked, starting off light.

He looked at me for a moment and then looked at the ground and kicked it slightly, a small rock bounced away from his foot.

"Better than the dead" he replied looking back at the ground.

Well it was better than an insult, I thought to myself.

We followed behind Rick and Shane for quite a bit and eventually we reached a beautiful looking farm house. There was a large yard and a barn off to the side, it was the most breath taking site I have ever seen.

"Wow!" Said Andrea breath taken by what she saw.

Daryl seemed to be impressed by what he saw as well, he looked around at all the space there was. I finally saw a smile creep up on his face.

We ran up to the house were we saw a man accapained by a women and a young girl who was calling out to Rick.

"Was he bit?!" The man asked.

"No! Shot!." Rick repeated. "By your guy"

"Otis?" The women asked.

"Bring him in and lay him down on the bed." He said and Rick brought him into the house and laid him down on a big bed.

He layed a stethoscope to his chest and said. "I feel a heart beat."

I stood by the door to the house and watched all of the chaos unravel. Carl was in such bad condition and I didn't think he was going to make it. He was screaming in pain as a women put an I.V into his little arm.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked Shane feeling very bad for the boy.

"I'm hoping so, he's lost a lot of blood. Who knows if he will make it." He said looking quite sad himself.

"What's your name?" Asked the man who was attending to Carl.

"I'm Rick, I'm his father." He replied.

"I'm Hershel, what's his blood type?" Hershel asked Rick.

"I can’t give blood, but he’s an A positive same as me." He said panicking

"Does anybody else here have the same blood type!?" Hershel called out.

"I do." I said walking in the room.

"Good, where going to need you. Don't go far." He said looking at me.

"Why would you do that?" Caleb asked me.

"The boy needs blood, I have the same type. I want to help out." I said even though I was pretty scared to do it. I hate needles I always have, but I wanted to help Carl. I also wanted to show Daryl that I wasn't useless and I was worth something, and maybe he would be a bit more accepting of having me around.

I saw the women who introduced herself to me as Patricia stick the needle in Carls arm to get ready for the blood transfusion.

I started hyperventilating and I felt an arm on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Shane standing there smiling up at me. Daryl was watching from the door, and he had a look of worry on his face. As soon as he saw me looking at him he glanced away, and walked outside.

Patricia stuck the needle into my vein and I saw the blood go through and transfer the blood into Carls body. I was beginning to feel very light headed, and put my head down into my lap. Everything was beginning to get fuzzy and peoples voices started getting far away.

"Sarah? You okay?" I heard suddenly from Shane.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I'm just a tad light headed." I replied starting to get up, but I stumbled and sat back down.

"Stay sitting, you're going to pass out again if you get up." Patricia told me.

I looked up at everyone's faces and they where all really light and fuzzy looking still, I guess I shouldn't have given blood but Carl needed it and I felt good about myself for doing it for him.

"My wife doesn't know, Lori doesn't know. Oh my god, I need to tell her. Oh my god." Suddenly Rick stood up and started saying.

"Where is she?! I'll go to her." The girl named Maggie who has short brown said suddenly.

Shane gave her instructions to where Lori and the others where located.

"You might wanna take Glen with you, it's better to go with two people. Also, hurry it's starting to get dark." Shane told her.

"I'll be back" She said leaving.

"How's Carl?" I asked worried.

"He's going to need a surgery and possibly more blood." Hershel replied.

I was still feeling light headed and sick from the last time I gave blood, but if Carl needed more I was willing to do so.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to type this from my phone now because my laptop keyboard is acting up, so updates may take longer than usual.