Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

Weakness For The New Girl

I had given Carl another few units of blood, and I was feeling extremely dizzy and sick. Patricia handed me a glass of water and brought me into the living room where she sat me down on the couch and told me to take it easy.

I took a few sips from the glass and a few seconds later I felt myself get really dizzy again and I had to to lie down.

Everything went black and I fell into a very deep and long sleep.

I awoke a few hours later to a bunch of voices coming in through the door; it sounded like the group from the highway had come back.

"Where's my boy?!" I heard Lori scream running into the bedroom.

Savannah and Leanne walked up to me and sat on the couch. I looked up at them and noticed that Daryl had passed out in the couch opposite to them.

"Hey, are you alright?" Savannah asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine I suppose Just a bit dizzy, and my arm is quite sore still." I said laying back down.

"That was very sweet of you to give Carl blood." Leanne said.

"I know." I replied. "Rick couldn't give him blood and I felt it was nessasary to help Carl the best I could. Even though I feel really sick now"

"Just keep resting, everyone from the highway is here. There just all unpacking outside, we have a tent sent up but we figured we would come check on you first." Leanne told me.

"Well thank you." I said.

All of a sudden Daryl woke up confused and looked around.

"When did you guys get here?" He asked looking at Savannah and Leanne.

"Just a few moments ago." Replied Savannah.

"I see, uhm.. " He started getting up and walking towards the door, but suddenly turned around. "How are you feeling Sarah?"

"I'm alright, just a bit dizzy and sore." I told him.

"That's good, do you need a drink or anything?" He asked.

"Uhm, sure I guess. Thanks Daryl." I told him and watched as he smiled and retrieved the glass on the table in front of me and walked into the kitchen to get me a drink.

He returned moments later and handed me the glass.

"Thanks." I said to him and he just smiled slightly and turned and walked outside to say hello to the others.

"That was weird." I told Savannah and Leanne.

"I guess he's not being a jerk to you anymore." Leanne said laughing.

"That's the nicest thing he's done for me this entire time I was here." I said to them confused.

"I guess maybe he's warming up to having you" Savannah said.

"Or maybe he..." Leanne said.

"Likes me? HAH. No way." I said to Leanne.

"It's like 2:30 am. We should get some sleep." Savannah said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Alright. Well I'm just going to fall asleep on the couch again tonight. I'll see you guys in the morning." I told them and they got up and walked outside.

I laid down and closed my eyes for a few moments when I heard the door swing open again. Daryl had came back in and walked over to the couch. I felt strange about it so I pretended to be sleeping while I felt him standing by me. Seconds later I felt a hand feeling my forehead and cheeks. I could tell it was Daryl doing that. He then went and laid back down on his couch.

I rolled over and fell asleep once more.

I woke up the next morning and saw that Daryl was no longer lying on the couch, so I got up slowly and realized I still felt sick from the day before so I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"How's it goin?" I heard Shane ask me sitting down.

"Still not feeling the greatest." I replied.

"Take it easy today, how bout you come outside and join us for some breakfast?" He said getting up once more.

"Okay." I said slowly trying to get up again.

Shane put his arm around my waist gently and slowly I got up and walked outside with him. The sun felt warm and breezy on my shoulders, it was a beautiful day out.

I walked over and sat down by a fire Carol had built. I noticed Sophia was nowhere in site so I curiously asked knowing I might hear some bad news.

"While you guys where gone, another herd went through the camp. And well she..." She was getting teary eyed so I got the point that she was bit by a walker. I felt awful for even asking.

"I'm so sorry Carol." I said giving her a hug.

"Thank you." She replied scraping eggs onto my plate.

I looked around at everyone sitting around the fire, Shane, Carol, Savannah, Leanne, Caleb, Dale, T-Dog, Glen and Andrea. I assumed Rick and Lori where inside with Carl along with Hershel and everyone else. Daryl also seemed to be missing, I wondered where he was but I knew that he was probably out hunting again or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this entire chapter out on my iPhone so the grammar maybe more shitty than normal.