Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

I Never Dream

I began to make my way back to the farm, walking as fast I could away from Shane. How dare he touch me in a way like that? Yes, I kissed him but that I didn’t mean I wanted anything more from him than that. He could have asked first or something. I wondered along the woods for awhile and came close to a clearing and sat down near it.

I could hear footsteps slowly creeping behind me, and before I had the chance to turn and see who it was a hand went over my mouth. I was pinned to the ground, with my face against the ground slightly. I couldn’t see who it was, but I had a feeling it was Shane who was doing this.
I pushed him off of me and he came after me, and punched me hard in the face I didn’t understand what I had done wrong to make him so angry.

“You SHUT UP.” He screamed harshly at me, kicking me in the face. I had to get away from him, and tell someone what was going on; he was hurting me and had a side to him that wasn’t safe for the rest of the group.

He noticed a walker was coming, and turned and ran away from me and back to the camp. I began to panic as I still had no weapons on me. I slid my way over slowly towards a tree and kneeled behind it as the walker got closer. I saw a large looking rock within my reach so I picked it up, and as it got closer to me I ran out and bashed the walker over the head with the rock crushing its already dead skull.

I began to make my way back to the camp, heavy thoughts of the previous events cluttered in my mind, and I tried to push them away but it was no use. I was growing weaker with every step I took.

I stumbled across the ground, inch by inch I was slowly getting back to the farm. It was rather cold and it would start raining at any moment, I hadn’t spotted any walkers but I sure kept an eye out for them.

I finally made it back to the farm; I was weak and could hardly walk any further without collapsing. The house was far too away so I stumbled across a tent hidden by some trees. I didn’t know whose tent it was since it was so dark out. I had decided to climb inside the tent and sleep in it for the night, who knows it could be just a random tent someone had put out for stuff. It was beginning to rain so I didn’t have much time to think about what I was going to do next and I climbed inside it. I could hardly see inside, but I felt a sleeping bag and a pillow. I slid slowly inside the sleeping back and closed my eyes.

I couldn’t believe what had happened, I was in shock and I had to tell someone but I was afraid Shane would go by his word and kill or hurt me if I said anything. I started crying, wondering the consequences of what had happened. I was very scared, and hurting everywhere. I felt sick, and disgusted. I didn’t know what to do.

I had begun to drift off into a deep sleep when suddenly I heard the door of the tent open slightly, and someone walk in.

I had realized this was someone’s tent and immediately I felt rather embarrassed and silly for going into someone else’s tent.

“What the heck.” I heard a voice call out.

I realized it was Daryl’s voice, this was his tent. ‘Oh crap.’ I thought to myself.

I lay still silently trying to pretend to be asleep; I didn’t know what to say to him. I was too embarrassed for being caught in his tent.

I was still crying and without thinking I sniffed slightly and a tear rolled down my cheek. He noticed it was me and that I was crying. He didn’t say another word but slowly threw a blanket over top of me then lie down on the other side of the tent and fell asleep.

-Daryls POV-

What was this girl doing in my damn tent? I asked to myself looking down and noticing she was lying in a corner of the tent. I didn’t understand at all as to why she would be in here, I didn’t want to wake her but I wanted to know why. I guess I won’t know till morning, so I just took out another blanket and slid it over her so she wouldn’t be cold and curled up and fell asleep myself.

I had really horrible dreams that night, dreams I could not understand. I never usually dream, and when I do it’s not like this at all.

I was out on a hunt, walking through the forest and it was rather late at night. Of course I’m doing the usual and killing walkers with my arrows, and then I hear a scream far off through the forest.
I run to the source of the scream, I could actually hear the crunch between my feet of the leaves and the branches. Everything hear is so vivid and fresh. Like I was awake and living it for real.

I get closer to the noise and from a distance I hear a voice yelling, “SHUT UP BITCH!!” and hard smack to someone’s head.

Something very bad was going on, a walker was coming towards me and I hit it with my arrow and it
fell to the ground and I kept moving forward. As I turned the corner I saw a man, I couldn’t make out his face for some reason. Everything else around me was clear as day, but his face was nowhere near such.

The man saw me and quickly stopped what he was doing. He started to run away from the girl, and I tried to chase him.

I couldn’t run fast enough. Everything was in slow motion, and I couldn’t run up to him no matter how hard I tried to run.

The man disappeared into thin air I turned and didn’t see him anywhere. He was gone. I still never saw his face.

I ran to the girl, who was passed out. A walker was coming up quickly, and I shot it with my bow as it went to bite her.

I lifted the girl up into my arms and tried to focus on her face to see who she was, but my dream was not allowing me to see her face.

I set her down on the ground then, and just as I woke up her face came clearly to my mind.
It was Sarah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited March 29th 2015, I was reading back and seriously hated that I wrote that part so I got rid of it compleatly so I hope what I have now makes sense....