Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

No Mood For Small Talk

*Sarahs POV*

I awoke the next morning with nightmares from yesterday still dancing around like knives in my mind; I was feeling rather sick to my stomach. I tried to shake the memories from my brain but they seemed to not want to leave, I would never forget about that. I knew it was going to haunt me for the rest of my probably short life. I rolled over and saw that Daryl had already woken up and left the tent. I was nervous to face him that day, worried about what he might ask me about last night and why I was there. I hoped he wasn’t angry and would give me a chance to explain as to why I was there. I wasn’t going to tell him or anybody what had happened with Shane but, I would make something convincing up. I looked out the tent window and saw that the sky was a dull grey, no life left in the world anymore. Even nature would agree with that.

Slowly I got out of the tent I had spent the night in and made my way over to fire where I saw that everyone was having some breakfast.

I saw Shane and immediately I began to shake uncontrollably and did not want to go anywhere near the fire, but I decided to anyway since I didn’t want anyone to know what went on.
I caught his gaze as I slowly walked by and tried to avoid it, he was glaring at me and I saw the devil hiding behind his eyes. I shifted my gaze from him to a chair right next to Leanne, who looked worried sick about me.

“Where the hell where you last night?!” She asked as I sat down.

“Well good morning to you to!!” I replied making light of the situation and avoiding having to answer.

“Seriously, where were you we were worried sick about you?” Savannah said.

My mind drifted from Savannah I looked around at the campfire and saw that everyone was there except for Daryl; he had always seemed to be missing in the morning hours. Carl, Lori and Rick where still inside, as I didn’t see them either.

“HEEELLLOOO, earth to SARAAHH” Sang Leanne trying to get my attention.

“We’ll discuss it later.” I said getting up to go look for Daryl.

“Where are you going now?” Leanne said running up to me.

“On a walk.” I said heading towards the woods.

“You can’t go alone; there are walkers out there!” She asked trying to tag along.

“I do have a gun, I know how to shoot.” I said taking my gun from my pocket.

“Come back to the campfire and we’ll have breakfast and then go for a walk together afterwards.” She said. I agreed to do so, only because I saw Daryl appear suddenly from the woods and make his way back to the camp. He had his head down, and was thinking about something deeply.

I sat back down on one of the chairs and grabbed some eggs from the platter; I was hungry as I hadn’t eaten much within the past few days.

“And where were you this morning Daryl?” Dale asked him as he sat down, right across from me.

“Out.” He said not taking his eyes off the ground.

Dale didn’t say another word and just got up and started walking towards the RV.

Daryl looked up suddenly and we made eye contact, he seemed to be thinking about something deeply and I couldn’t figure out what it was. He had a sense of worry in his eyes, but he still had that same glare from when I first met him back at the road those few days earlier.

He sighed deeply and stood up and started walking towards his tent. I wanted to get up and talk to him, but at the same time he seemed like he needed to be left alone for a while. I finished eating and made my way over to my tent to grab a change of clothes, and to brush my hair.

I opened my bag and pulled out a pair of jeans I really liked, as well as a yellow top. I also found a mirror deep within my bag; I pulled it out and looked at my reflection close. I was quite the mess. I saw brown hair flying in all directions, dull lifeless eyes. I quickly began brushing the knots out of my hair and trying to make myself look somewhat decent, if that could ever happen.
Leanne poked her head into my tent, “Uhm, you should come over to the fire. Glen has something he wants to say.”

I was curious as to what that was so I quickly shoved my hair brush back into my bag and made my way over to the fire.

Glen was standing right by the RV and he looked nervous to make his announcement, he was shaking and he had his hands hidden in his pocket.

Daryl kept glancing over at me from time to time, still with that same worried look in his eyes. I told myself I would talk to him later and apologize about last night.

“Spit it out! We’re waiting!” Daryl said suddenly.

“Uhmmm well..” He started nervously. “There’s walkers hidden in the barn.”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!” Shane shouted running towards the barn.

I didn’t know what to think of the news I just heard, I was frightened that there were many walkers hidden in the barn but it WAS Hershels farm.

I followed everyone to the barn and watched as Shane went nuts and wanted to take them all down right at that moment.

“Hershel sees those walkers as people, sick people. He wouldn’t let us kill them!” Glen said.

“THEY ARE MONSTERS NOT PEOPLE!” Screamed Shane trying to open the door to the barn.

“Whoaa get the fuck away from there!” Daryl said to Shane trying to pull him away from the door.

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” Shane yelled knocking Daryl in the side of the head. That had clearly pissed Daryl off so he went at Shane and punched him in nose very hard.

They had broken out into a fight, Rick came along and tried to pull them apart. Daryl glared over at Shane, and Shane tried to reach in and punch Daryl again but Rick stopped him in time.

“Are you okay?” I asked Daryl walking up to him.

“DO I LOOK OKAY?!” He screamed at me storming off.

I realized that Daryl was clearly in no mood to be spoken to about last night events at this present moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Laptops bein a jerk so again wrote this off my iPhone. :/ lame