Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

I'll Look After You

Shot after shot, the walkers fell down one by one. We were still running, but shooting as we were running.

Hundreds of walkers came about us and we kept on running and shooting them to the ground, they always seemed to come in packs.

After running for miles and shooting, they seemed to suddenly disappear just as fast as they showed up, and Leanne and I hid behind a tree and watched as the last remaining walkers strolled past us.

“Are they all gone?” Leanne asked trying to catch her breath.

“I think so!” I said hopefully.

We stepped out from the tree and look around us, I had no idea where we were and how we would get back to the farm.

“Where are we?” I whispered into the wind.

[Back at the farm]

“Where have Leanne and Sarah gone off to? It’s getting dark out and they aren’t back yet!” Savannah said getting worried about her younger sister.

“I saw them head off in that direction towards the trees!” Caleb said pointing towards the edge of the forest.

“We should go and look for them!” Savannah said headed off to her tent to get her gun and knife.

“We should probably just wait till morning to go look for them; it might be safer that way.” Dale said walking up to them.

“That’s my little sister out there! I’m not just going to leave her for the walkers! She isn’t safe and I am going to find her.” She head starting to head off.

“Sarah’s with her, she should be safe.” Dale said.

“I’ll come with you, you’re not going alone.” Caleb said catching up to her.

“Maybe I should come along too.” A voice suddenly said from behind a tree.

“Daryl are you sure? You don’t have to come.” Caleb said to him.

“No, I want to come. I have nothing better to do anyways.” He said grabbing some arrows out of a bag and putting them on his back.

Daryl, Caleb and Savannah all set off on the search to look for Leanne and I, the journey most of the way through the forest was silent as nobody knew what to say.

All of a sudden a bunch of shots rang out from far off in the distance.

“Do you think that’s them?” Savannah shouted.

“Must be a bunch of walkers I know that Sarah would never take down one with a gun.” Caleb said heading off towards the noise.

Daryl trailed along behind lost in his own thoughts of everything happening, his arrow up and ready to shoot at anything about to attack.

Another few shots rang out but they sounded like they were close by, so they all knew they were heading in the right direction.

[Back with Sarah and Leanne]

I shot at a few more walkers who had went by, me and Leanne knew we were lost and decided to stay in the general area until morning and find our way back to the farm while it was light out.

“I’m out of bullets and there’s a walker coming!” Shouted Leanne, pointing to a group of three walkers coming towards her.

I aimed my gun and shot at them, and they fell to the ground quickly and landed with a loud thud. I didn’t see any more coming but I had my gun ready to shoot just in case.

I looked around at the dark forest I was surrounded in; Leanne was sitting looking around as well. It was pitch black and neither of us knew what to do next.

All of a sudden we heard the leaves moving, it sounded as if someone was walking towards us slowly. I got up and aimed my gun at the path in case it was a walker. Next thing I knew I saw Savannah running out from the forest, she ran towards her sister and hugged her and asked if she was alright.

Caleb walked out next, his gun ready to fire but lowered it when he saw me crunched up beside a tree. I smiled at him and he asked if I was alright and if we were hurt.

“We’re fine, we just got lost. How did you find us? “I asked him

“Well, we heard shots firing so we followed the noises.” Daryl said walking out of the forest.

“Daryl?” I said surprised he would come looking for me.

“Don’t look so shocked.” He said.

“Well how else am I supposed to feel about you coming to look for me?” I asked him.

“How about thankful?” He snapped at me.

“Thank you Daryl, really. I appreciate you coming to look for me.” I said to him.

“Yeah, it was no problem.” He said staring at the ground.

“What do we do now?” Savannah asked the group.

“We can either start heading back to the farm now, or we can stay here till morning.” Caleb said full
of doubt.

“I think we should start heading back now.” Daryl said looking over at me.

“Sounds like a plan.” I said starting to follow him.

I was feeling very chilly as all I was wearing was a thin sweater and jeans. Daryl noticed me shivering and took his jacket off and handed it to me.

“Won’t you get cold?” I asked him worryingly.

“I’m fine. Now put it on and let’s get going.” He said walking down the path.

I slid the jacket on, and it was a little big but it still kept me warm, I smiled to Daryl as he turned over his shoulder for a moment. He smirked and then kept walking on; I ran and caught up to him. Savannah, Leanne and Caleb where close behind me.

“Thank you again Daryl.” I said as I caught up with him.

“No need to thank me, I ain’t got nothin better to be doin anyways.” He said.

“Watch out!” Caleb shouted suddenly pointed off towards the forest to where 20 or so walkers where coming out

Daryl took out his bow and began shooting them in the head; I followed close behind and shot them down too. One was about to lunge for me but as it did, Daryl tripped it and as it fell to the ground he shot it with an arrow.

“Are ya alright?” He asked me.

“I’m okay, thanks for that.” I said.

“Yeah, no need to thank me. Remember.” He said.

“Right.” I said smiling.

Suddenly I heard a piercing scream coming from behind me, I turned around and saw that Savannah was shaking and pointing at the ground where Leanne laid bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Somewhat of a short bland chapter but, oh well. I'll write more in the next one. :)