Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

You're Getting Inside My Head

I ran over to Savannah and looked down at the ground where Leanne laid. She was shaking, and her eyes where loosing it's life. The wound was on her neck and her lower arm, there was no hope for her surviving this, she already had lost too much blood.

"What the hell happened?" Caleb asked her.

"I was shooting walkers, and Leanne was using her knife and she went to kill one that was behind her and before she could ... " She trailed off looking at the lifeless body of her only sister on the ground. "It got her"

"I'm so sorry!" I said hugging her.

"We have to put her down, before she turns." Caleb said.

"I... I can't do it." She said.

"I'll do it." I said.

Leanne was like a younger sister to me as well, she was family just like my brother was. I couldn't let Savannah put her sister down on her own, so I offered to do it.

I looked over at Daryl and he looked upset at the situation, I knew it bothered him that we where loosing someone else.

I aimed my gun at her head and closed my eyes tightly. As I was about to pull the trigger, I felt a hand over mine and then the gun fired.

"You don't have to do it alone." Daryl said next to me.

Savannah then ran up to her sister and slid her arms around her and started crying, Caleb went over to her and comforted her. I stood right where I was not knowing what to do, Daryl was looking quite upset as well. I could see it in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He replied. "I'm just tired of loosing people."

"I understand. Who else have you lost." I asked trying to get to know him a little bit more.

"A few people back at my old campsite, but mainly my brother." He said.

"What happened to your brother?" I asked curiously.

"Rick handcuffed him on a roof back in Atlanta and T-dog lost the key. We went to go back for him but, he was too impatient and cut off his own hand." He explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think he's still alive?" I asked.

"I don't know.. He could be. But he also could be dead." He said with anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

"It's not your fault..." He said.

"What are we going to do about my sister?" Savannah asked. "We can't just leave her here to be eaten."

Caleb lifted her up into his arms.

"I'll carry her back, and then we will bury her tomorrow." He said.

We followed him along the path making our way back to the farm.

"Thanks for helping me back there, that really meant a lot." I said to Daryl, and he just shrugged and didn't say anything.

"Daryl, I have to ask. Why did you save me, like you know, back when I first met you?" I asked him.

"Honestly? It's cause I'm sick of loosing people." He said shrugging.

"You didn't even know me..." I trailed off confused.

"I know, I just... Felt I had to." He said.

"Well thanks." I said.

"You say thank you too much." He said laughing.

"Finally, I get a smile out of you!" I said punching his arm playfully.

We didn't say anything for awhile longer and just walked along in silence until we slowly made our way back to the farm.

Everyone was still awake and sitting around the campfire eagerly awaiting our return. They were all excited to see us, until Carol noticed that Leanne was in Caleb's arms, no one quite yet knew what had happened, and no one wanted to explain.

"What happened to Leanne?!" Asked Carol walking up to us. "Is she okay?"

Savannah didn't say a word and just ran off towards her tent, Carol watched as she ran off and just put her hand over her mouth.

"She was bit, in the neck and on the arm." Caleb said setting her down on the ground slowly.

"We will bury her tomorrow, everyone get to sleep for now." Rick said staring at the young girl lying on the ground lifeless.

I started making my way over towards my tent when I realized I still had Daryl's jacket on, so I turned around and went to give it back to him.

As I was making my way over there, Shane suddenly stepped in front of me. He looked quite angry.

"What's going on with you and Daryl now?" He shouted at me.

"Nothing's going on with me and him! Why does it matter to you!" I shouted past trying to get away from him.

He put his hand on my shoulder and tried to pull me into him.

"You keep your mouth shut about what happened or I swear...." He whispered into my ear.

"Shane stop!" I yelled pushing him off me.

He looked angry that I pushed him away, and went to go slap me across the face when suddenly Daryl appeared out of no where and pushed him away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this from my phone, so might be kinda short.