Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

Whats going on

I bolted away from Shane and the others as fast as I could, I heard their heavy footsteps trailing behind me as I slipped and hid behind a tree.

"Where'd she go!?" I heard him yell as he got closer.

“I think saw her hide behind that tree over there!” One of his buddies yelled out.

I got up and started running again, I needed to make it back to the farm and let everyone know that
Shane was out there and he had dangerous people with him.

I made it back to the farm without seeing them again, but I ran to where everyone was sitting by the fire.

"What's wrong?" Carol asked worryingly.

“I was out of breath and I could barely stand, but I managed to make it there.

"What's goin on?" Daryl said walking up to me.

"He's out there!" I finally spat out feeling like I may faint.

"Who?! Merle?!" Rick asked me.

I fell down on the ground heavily and put my head between my legs not knowing how to come out about it. Daryl walked up to where I fell and sat down next to me and lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"What's goin on?"

"Shane.. he's .. out there. He has friends, a group. Weapons..dangerous...I think he followed me..." I muttered to the ground softly. Slowly everything around me faded, and I began to fall over. Everyone gathered around me, and I felt myself being picked up off the ground and that's when everything went black. It was dark when I woke up, and I was in my tent. Savannah and Beth were keeping an eye out on me.

"What happened?" I called out.

A flashlight turned on and Savannah and Beth looked relieved I was awake.

"You passed out, Daryl carried you inside the house for a while. My Daddy made sure you didn't have any injuries and we brought you back out here." Beth replied.

"You were out for quite a while." Savannah said placing a hand on my forehead.

"Wh-where's Daryl?" I muttered.

"He went out with Rick and Glen to look for Shane, he told us to tell you not to worry." Beth said.

"What if Shane comes back, what if he hurts me again?!" I sat up feeling nauseous.

"Hey. That won't happen, go back to sleep. Daryl will be back in the morning, me and Beth will be here." Savannah said helping me lay down again.

*Dream*
I screamed as I was being chased down a long never ending hallway, they were catching up to me and I was running in slow motion. I wasn't going anywhere, I had to get out of here but just couldn't get there. I passed a door, and began hitting the glass to break it open but I heard the moans of the walkers and the door wouldn't budge open. I looked at one and it growled at me and it whispered,

"The world is ours now, the world is ours. Become us, become us, humans no more, the world belongs to the dead." They all started chanting and I jumped back startled that they had spoken.
I ran down the hall as they continued screaming at me getting louder and louder, it dragged on until I finally got to the end of the hallway.

I tried to open the door but it was locked and the walkers kept nearing closer and closer, I tried my hardest to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I smashed the glass and reached in and unlocked the door and opened it and made my way outside.

The clouds were dark, and it was a storm. There were walkers everywhere, I ran into the crowd of walkers, one grabbed at me and I screamed loudly as it began tearing into my flesh.
I woke up still screaming, I was in the tent still and I was safe and there were no walkers around anywhere.

"Hey relax, you're okay." Savannah said calming me down. "It was just a bad dream."

"Walkers don't talk right." I asked with a serious look on my face.

Savannah and Beth exchanged glances trying not to laugh seeing as I was still panicking thinking walkers could talk.

"No Sarah." Beth said. "It was just dream walkers can't talk."

I breathed a sigh of relief and lied back down onto my pillow and gathered my thoughts.

"How bout we go have some breakfast or something, I think Rick and Daryl are back." Savannah said getting up.

"Did they find Shane?!" I asked running out of the tent.

"Sarah, we need to talk to you." Rick and Daryl said running up to me.

"Did you find him?" I asked shaking.

"We looked everywhere, couldn't find him.. but I kept track of which way he went." Daryl said placing a hand on my shoulder. "But we'll keep lookin."

I turned and started walking away that was something I did not want to hear at that moment. I know they said they'd keep looking but I couldn't help but worry about if he came back.

"Sarah." Daryl said catching up to me.

I turned and looked at him and glanced at the ground. "I get it. You tried, but he's still out there. I want to leave." I told him.

"I'll talk to the group." He said. “I agree that it isn’t safe here.”

"Thank you." I said.

"Hang in there for now." He said. “I won't let him hurt you."

"What about his people? They're was about four of them." I asked him.

He shrugged and turned and caught up to Rick who was heading into the house.