Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

All Of This

"I'm tired of being scared." I said to myself over and over to myself while everyone else ate dinner that night, and I stared and the blazing campfire.

I decided to go for a walk to the creek to clear my head, of course taking guns as a precaution with me.

"Sarah!" I heard a voice shout from behind me. "It's okay, we're gunna find him." Daryl said standing there with Rick.

"When Daryl? Now? Tomorrow? When his crew comes blazing in with guns?" I said hopeless.

"It's not gunna be easy but where not gunna let him get away." Rick spoke up.

"I'm tired of being scared." I said walking up to Daryl.

"You don't need to be." He said pulling me into him tightly. "If we don't find him, we're leaving."

I pulled away and looked at him and Rick doubtfully.

"But to where? Where's safe anymore?" I wondered.

"You didn't eat at dinner didn't you?" Daryl asked worriedly.

"I'm not hungry." I said heading back to my tent instead.

"NOBODY MOVE!" A voice shouted out suddenly.

"Shane!" Rick shouted aiming his gun at him.

Suddenly a big truck came driving fast through the farm with 5 or so men in it with guns.

I hid scared behind some bushes where no one could see me. I was terrified that he was back here, everyone else sat quietly at the fire waiting for something to happen.

"Where's the girl!?" Shane shouted aiming his own gun back at him.

"What do you want with her?" Daryl shouted.

"I want her dead." He said coldly which sent shivers down my spine. "I will shoot this damn gun and make all the walkers come take your precious little camp."

"WHERES THE GIRL!?" He shouted again louder this time purposely being loud just to provoke the walkers.

Daryl looked around for me and noticed me hiding behind the bushes.

Shane was getting angrier and more impatient and to prove that he shot his gun straight into the air sending a loud blast throughout the land. Walkers began peering out of the forest and panic began to strike everyone at the farm.

Out of sheer panic I fired my gun accidently and fired off another loud bang, which flew through the air and hit Shane straight in the chest sending him back on the ground.

That seemed to anger the other men who started firing their guns everywhere, I got out of the bush and ran towards one of the vehicles to get away from the farm as fast as I could.

"Don't move." I heard a voice behind me, I turned around and shot the man straight in the forehead killing him instantly.

"Get in!" I heard Rick shouting as he and Daryl drove up to me in a truck.

I climbed in a truck and slid in next to Daryl, everyone else was now escaping the farm as it was being taken over by the dead.

"It's all gone." I said watching the farm slowly disappear from my view.

Daryl slid his arm over me and I laid my head on his chest and tried to let the scene fade from my mind.