Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

Run for your life

I began my long journey back to the camp now known as home in the upending darkness. I hadn’t ran into any creatures yet, but I looked all about me as much as I could with my knife ready if any decide to attack me.

Eventually I was almost at the camp when I stumbled upon two creatures heading towards me, they ran at me and I ducked and ran away from them not taking any chances.

They started to chase after me so I ran from them ducking behind a tree, I had my knife ready.
One of the creatures had darted past me so I lunged towards it and stabbed it in the head, it feel backwards and I landed on it stabbing it more to make sure it wouldn't attack me. The second creature decided to sneak up on me and started grabbing at me, so I turned around and stabbed it in the head. A third one was coming at me, I screamed as it was about to bite me, and as it was about to an arrow had hit it and it fell to the ground.

I looked around and saw no one, and heard nothing but the wind blowing within the trees. I stumbled to my feet wondering where that arrow could have come from, or whom that arrow could have come from.

I started walking back towards the road realizing I had kind of lost my way, and it was dark so I had no idea what direction I was headed to.

I sat down against a tree to catch my breath; I needed to get these meds back to the camp fast. I still had quite a ways to go now since I ran off in the woods. I held my head between my legs and began to cry as I thought to myself I should just give up and let the creatures take me. There was no way I was going to make my way back to the camp alive at this point, it was dark and I had no vehicle. It was hopeless. I had come pretty far from where I started from but I still didn’t think I could make it; it could also be because I was cold, and hungry that was making me think these thoughts.
I decided to start making my way back to the road; at least it might be safer on the road than it would be sitting here next to a tree. I slowly got up and tried my best to see in the dark, I remembered the flashlight barried beneath my backpack and decided I should try and use it. I reached behind me and grabbed the bag and put it on the ground and zipped it open and began looking for the flashlight; I had prayed the batteries were still working.

I grabbed the flash light and did the bag back up and threw it over my shoulders and got onto my feet and turned it on.

It had given off a bright enough light for me to be able to somewhat look around the forest, I couldn’t see the road but I was on a path that led to it. I shined it around to make sure there were no creatures around me. There was one but it was far away and it didn’t notice me at all.

I had finally made my way back to the road when I had heard the leaves crunching and it sounded like foots steps coming towards me, heavy deep footsteps. I was scared to turn around and I had my knife ready in case whatever it was decided to attack.

I walked faster; I didn’t know what it was. If it was human, or an animal or a creature. I didn’t want to find out so I kept on my journey back to my camp.

I had gotten a bit tired so I sat on the ground for a moment, the footsteps where gone so I felt safe enough but I still kept my guard up just in case.

“What are ya doin sittin around like that? Are ya stupid? They could come along and attack you without you realizing it. I already saved you once, don’t make me have to do it again.” A voice called out.
I turned around and saw a man standing near the bush; he was sort of tall and had blackish hair and a scruffy beard going on. He was wearing a leather jacket, and torn jeans. On his shoulder was a crossbow, which he was putting an arrow into.

“Sorry, I was just uh taking a break. Just about to leave, I’ve been out here for a while and I’m sort of lost, I need to get these supplies back to my camp.” I said to the man.

“How about ya turn that damn light off, don’t wanna be attracting the damn walkers over here from that light. You’re lucky our voices hadn’t attracted them here.” He snarled back rolling his eyes.

This guy seemed like an ass hole, the type of guy I definitely wouldn’t want to waste my time with. He didn’t seemed to care I was alone and scared in the woods by myself. Maybe he was used to this sort of thing. I just wished he would be a little bit nicer since we didn’t know each other.

“Walkers?” I laughed. “I’ve been calling them creatures this entire time.”

“I don’t know what the fuck they are called, and I couldn't give a shit. Don’t ya have somewhere to be, like your camp or something?” He said getting more snarkier with every word he said.

“That’s the thing; I've lost where I am headed to. I got into an accident down the road so now I have no car. I also lost my gun.” I said reaching into my pocket for a knife.

“Sucks to be you.” He said getting onto his motor bike he left behind a tree.
“It’s just up the road; if it’s not too much trouble do you think you could give me a lift?” I said hoping, even though I didn’t want to waste another second around this rude man.

He groaned but scooted up on his bike making room and driving closer to me. “Hop on, I ain't got all day”

I climbed onto his back and put my arms around his waist so I didn’t fall off, it had seemed as if this was such a chore to him and I wish I hadn't asked in the first place. Yet for the good of my group I didn't seem to care.

“What’s your name anyway?” He asked as he started the bike.

“Sarahalina” I said without a thought.

“Mines Daryl, Daryl Dixon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to introduce Daryl quite yet but I decided to anyway, doesn't really fit in much now but the way the story is headed it will hopefully make sense. I tried my best to make Daryl sound like a complete asshole to her even though he did save her.