Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

It Wasn't Supposed To End Like This

I awoke a few short hours later to a commotion going on outside my tent, someone screaming and shouting and the noise of growling was going on. I quickly grabbed my new gun from under my pillow and opened my door to my tent and stepped outside to see what was going on.

“What’s going on?” I asked Savannah who was walking back from the trailer.

“Someone turned, I don’t know who. But someone turned, or a creature has found its way into our camp!” She said running off into the other direction.

“Is George okay?” I asked in a panic as I ran after her and quickly caught up.

“He’s fine, the bleeding as subsided. He’s in the trailer sleeping right now; I have your brother keeping an eye on him. “She told me.

I ran over to where all the commotion was going on with my gun ready to go, and there was one of the members of our group Sasha and her husband Jerry screaming.

“What’s going on?” I asked

“OUR DAUGHTER, she-she got up in the middle of the night and went outside and we came out here to find her and LOOK” Sasha said pointing into the forest.

I looked to where she was pointing and I saw that her daughter had been bitten and turned, and was getting ready to attack them as well, but the poor girls foot had gotten caught in the mud and she was just lashing out with her arms and biting at the air.

“What do we do?” Sasha asked putting her head into her husband’s chest and sobbing.

“There’s only one thing we can do.” I said raising my gun to her daughters head.

“NO YOU CAN’T SHOOT MY DAUGHTER” Screamed Jerry grabbing the gun rudely out of my hand and throwing it on the ground.

“She isn’t your daughter anymore sir, she’s…something else. She isn’t human, and its only good for the rest of the camp if we put her down.” Savannah said picking the gun back up and handing it to him.

“I’ll do it, if it makes it easier on you.” I offered.

“No she’s MY daughter I got to do what I got to do.” He said raising his gun again and pointing it right at her head.

She fell to the ground, hard sinking in with the mud around her, her mother cried into her hands and lied on the ground.

“Tomorrow we bury her.” He said going over to pick up her now lifeless empty body.

“WAIT what if there are others over there. The one that bit her, it’s most likely it bit her right where she was standing since her foot was in the ground. It would be better to wait until light to go and grab her just to be safe” I said trying to get him to come back.

“I can’t just leave her body here to get eaten by god knows what!” He said reaching to grab her.

“NO DON’T!” Sasha screamed as a creature came out of the woods and grabbed and started biting him, another one joined in and began ripping apart at his insides and he started screaming. I shot the two creatures that had feasted on him.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT MY HUSBAND AND MY BABY” Sasha screamed and ran over to her husband side. I cautiously walked over there as well with Savannah slowly dragging behind looking around her at every step she took.

“I am so sorry this happened to you.” I said raising my gun to his wounded head and pulling the trigger.