Washed out Rock Song

Intro.

I took one last drag of my cigarette before throwing the butt on the ground and stomping it out with the heel of my black combat boots. I picked my back pack up off the ground and swung it onto one of my shoulders. I stood against the brick building for a second, debating whether or not I should skip first period. It would be the third time this week which meant there would definitely be a phone call home. While most days I can stand a lecture from my dad, I didn't feel like dealing with it today. I sighed to myself and made my way around to the front of the school.

The first bell rang and everyone outside scrambled in at once. I stood and watched them for a minute. They had five minutes to get to class yet everyone was acting like they had less than ten seconds. I made my way into the crowd cramming through the front doors and weaving through people in the main hall.

"Leah." I turned as soon as I heard my name called, but I didn't see anyone.

"Leah." A hand grabbed my arm from the other direction and I finally turned to see who was calling my name.

"Kira, what's wrong?" My step sister stood in front of me. She was in her usual cheerleading uniform, only now there was mascara running down her cheeks. "What happened?"

"John," she croaked out. "John O'Callaghan."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is just a short intro, but I'm hoping somebody is some what interested by it!