Status: Original Character. Hope you guys will like it!(:

The Other Me

My Wierd Dream

As I lay here gazing at the stars from on top of my apartment building I just start thinking of my life. I'm not special, I'm just an ordinary average teen in high school. I just thought I should take a break from my homework and look at the lovely open sky tonight. I'm sleepy, I start to rub my eyes. Maybe I should just close my eyes for a second, but not for long I can't go to sleep just yet.

Suddenly a girls scream is heard. I rose up from my sleepiness fully awake. I have to go check it out, she might be in danger! As I start heading to the door, I find myself locked outside again, jiggling the door handle. There's only two ways out, the fire escape and jumping off the roof to the next like a mad man, but I'm not one so I'll take the fire escape. As I start heading to the fire escape, my body turns back and I lose control, what in the world, my body is going to jump across! But I can't look down I'm afraid of heights. My body jumps out from my apartment building to the next. I look down, oh yeah I'm dead. Then, I somehow made it to the next, I must be dreaming. I have to wake up, god knows how long I've been asleep.

Another scream is heard. I'm coming to help you! I keep jumping from building to building. I found her at the bottom in a alley. There's a gang assaulting a young girl, she looks like a girl from school. "Come here pretty girl", one of the gang members said in a disgusting manner. "No please, someone help me!", she cried. "No one is going to hear you here haha." Let's see their is 4 of them and one of me, odds are against me. No matter, this is a dream might as well have fun and beat some bad guys.

"I HEAR HER!", I shouted bravely from on top of the roof top. "What are you supposed to be?", said one of the gang members in a confused manner. I see that I'm wearing a strange outfit and a mask, wow this must be a dream. "He's just a kid, come here little girl!", he started grabbing her. "No!", she screamed. "Dont you dare tell me no you fucking bitch!", he slapped her to the ground. NO MORE. NO MORE. "NO MORE!", I jumped fearlessly from the roof top to the bottom next to a puddle. No one treats a girl like this, no one deserves to be treated like this. I look into the puddle, my eyes turned from a calm blue to a ferocious red.

"I'm your worst nightmare", words uttered from my mouth that I never said. The gang members trapped me in a circle, all of them pulling out their pocket knifes. What do I do now? One came charging at me like a bull, swishing his knife right at me, I dodged it, grabbed the knife and kicked him onto the wall, knocking him out cold. I have no idea how I did that! The second and third came, I tripped one and got him by his coat and threw him at the other, knocking them against each other. Three down.. One to go.. He glared at me with his eyes showing fear. His hand holding the knife was shaky. "I sense fear", more words uttered that weren't mine. I came walking towards him "Boo!", he dropped his knife and went running out the alley, I got two knifes and threw into each of his legs. This isn't me.. I don't hurt people like this.. As I hear the utter cries of the scared guy I start thinking about the girl. As she turns her head in fear, I see this is the girl from my school, her name is Ashley. "Ashley?!" first actual words of mine that came out of my mouth. She looked at me and said "What are you?". "I'm...", I felt goosebumps and sensed one of the gang members rose and drew a gun aiming at me. "Goodbye", he said in agenizing pain, a shot was fired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Perhaps a bit short, but I'll add more chapters as soon as I can.