Let It Go

Chapter 1

"Alexis! Go to the store and get me some more alcohol." My mom demanded.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing the money she keeps on the counter. I'm used to this. She does this to me all the time. Hell, she does it so much the guy at the liquor store gives me sad smiles and a free pack of cigarettes. It's a bad habit, yes. But, if you were me you'd do it too.

I walked into the store, hearing the ding come from above me. James, the guy at the counter, smiled at me, and I ignored him.

I walked to where the Jack Daniels was and picked up a bottle. I sighed and my phone went off, which is weird cause I hardly text anyone. No friends to text, no one to hang with. So it's probably someone informing me of a party. I checked my phone and smiled, it was a party. Down at my rival, Breanna's house. This should be fun.

Smirking, I made my way to the counter and placed the bottle on it.

"Your mom again?" He asked, gesturing to the bottle.

"Yup." I sighed and handed the money to him.

He gave me my change and I left the store, heading the opposite direction from my house. Tonight, the party switch gets flipped and everything gets drowned out by the alcohol.

*****

"This is my jam!" Some random blonde yelled from the back of the room. I rolled my eyes and took a swig from the Jack bottle. My buzz is getting worse, and now there is no going back.

I danced against some plastered guy as the shitty pop music played. I'm much more of a rock/metal type of person. The guy I was dancing with grabbed my waist and turned me so I was facing him. He wasn't the best looking guy, but then again, most guys in my town are awful looking. So, I went for it.

I wasn't looking for a quick fuck, just some fun. His lips pressed against mine and I responded, teasing him automatically. This way he knows I want nothing more. This guy, obviously didn't take the hint, as he led me to the hallway away from everyone else.

I pushed him away and went to get another drink. I pushed past people and went for the spiked punch bowl. Just as I grabbed for a cup, some grabbed it and filled it up. I frowned and went to grab another cup, but the person that grabbed the first cup handed it to me. I looked up at the person and took it from him.

Standing in front of me was Blake Hawkins, quarterback of the football team. I thanked him and drank the cup quickly, the burn of vodka working it's way down my throat. He smirked at me and I gave him the cup back. He filled it again and placed down on the table.

"So I hear that you get wild at these types of parties." He said, whispering in my ear. I closed my eyes and took a ragged breath.

Why was Blake messing with me? What did he want? I felt his presence fade a bit and I waited a few seconds to open my eyes again. He was studying me, somewhat. I shrugged it off and picked the cup up of the table, knocking it back.

"I'm impressed." He smirked.

"Good." I smirked as well and pulled him to an open spot to dance. There was yet another horrible song playing, but the bass flowed through me. My buzz was getting higher and I felt as if I could fly.

Soon, I felt Blake's lips on my neck and I let out a moan. Quickly, I bit my lip and held it in. I refused to let him use me, and get what he wants.

But what came next seemed like a blur. Well, I don't actually think it was. All that I knew, was that I was being lifted up and carried to a room. I struggled and pushed whoever had me away.

"Put me down!" I cried. Or at least i tried to. It came out as a croak.

"Sh. It's fine." The person said. I knew his voice. It was Blake. Why is Blake carrying me? He opened a door and lied me down on a bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, trying to sit up but failing miserably.

"Babe. be quiet." He whispered. His hands traced my body and I squirmed uncomfortably. He held me down as he took off my shirt then undid the buttons on my pants. I couldn't find my voice, so I couldn't scream. Somehow, I managed to get my legs to work and I kicked him as hard as I could wherever I could.

He groaned at grabbed his stomach. I took this as my chance to get away. He tried to grab for me, but fell off the bed. I stumbled towards the door and got it open. I went out the back door, less people would see me and I wouldn't be humiliated.

I ran to the side walk in the front yard and took a breath. My vision started to get spotty and I realized that he drugged me. How, is the question.

I pushed myself to keep walking, but I felt awful. Something wet ran down my cheek, and I realized I had been crying. I made it to what I think was the abandoned Hardee's and sat down, placing my head between my knees.

My breathing was labored and I felt nauseous. I saw blobs of light go past me. None of them stopping, ignoring me as if I was nothing.

I closed my eyes, and leaned to the side, spilling the contents of what was put into my body earlier.

A new blob of light came near me, slowing down and stopping a few feet away. I puked again and I heard a door open.

"Guys! She need's help!" A voice called. It was a guy.

"Don't touch me!" I cried as he came near me, and I tried to move away.

"Hey, hey.. I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Craig, I want to help you." He told me.

Even though my heart was beating fast, I felt calm around this man.

"Don't let him hurt me." I said, helplessly.

The man, Craig, picked me up and took me to his car. "I won't let anyone hurt you." He assured me. His friend opened the passenger door and Craig set me in it. He buckled me up and closed the door before walking to the driver's side.

Who are these guys? Do they want to hurt me like everyone else?