Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Felix

“Mum I’m goin’ round a mates for the night!” I said as I rushed down the staircase “Kitt O’Halloran wai-“ I cut her sweet but angered voice off by slamming the door shut,my mother rarely cared for what I did and only ever even spared my name out of the lips that named me the first day of my life if she needed something or had something to say that was usually on the line of "you're not good enough" i'm just waiting for the day she actually says that; I rolled my eyes at the thoughts and met Kieran(http://weheartit.com/entry/58506941/via/diamondmoon)at the door of his truck “Hey Felix the cat” Felix is just a nickname my dad gave me before he passed, I just stuck with it. Miss him so much, he was literally the only rose caught in a trap of thorns that I would shed blood for. “Kieran, what are we going to do? Maybe another party, party, or a party. Yeh that’s a variety of options eh ” I said in a serious tone“Ahhh Felix, you’re a funny girl” he pecked my lips as I giggled. He’s not my boyfriend or anything we’re just close I could never settle down and he knows that, I guess we have a weird relationship to people on the outside, but to us we are in this together no matter what. We got to the party at around 12 wild as always “Do you want to dance” Kieran yelled over the loud music I extended my hands to him and he grasped it softly, huridly we made our way to the middle of the crowd and danced for what seemed like hours piping drinks down our throats already used to the burn, when I go to these parties I like to pretend i'm in Dirty Dancing and everything is exciting and even walking in the room would make you want to release all the stress of life, its kind of a dumb thought but it never hurts to let your imagination take way. My loss of breath led me down to the table where the cups full of… I don’t even know sat, leaving Kieran with some preppy slag. As I reached for the blue glass someone grabbed my hand softly, I looked up to see a beautiful blue eyed blonde “Don’t you think that’s enough love?” I gave the boy a sour look, never once has someone asked me that... at a party. In which people tend to drink and I know he's trying to be a gentlemen but “What the fuck?” I slurred, rolling my eyes as he tried to grab the glass from my hand. Holding a hand up to block him I poured the drink down my throat and smiled as if nothing was wrong"that was stupid of you, you're already drunk as hell" he said flatly "and who are YOU to tell me what I do is stupid, you don't know what I can handle" and with that being said I piped down three more cups adding to my already drunken stature, I started to stumble on my feet. I've never really been the kind to take fact about myself from someone else or let some random guy talking to me like he just knows it all. But as always that impulse of unreasonable determination leads me into trouble. My vision started to get blurrier by the second, I could feel myself tipping but someone caught me carrying me out,well I guess i'm getting an early night because as we speak my vision is going black. So much for Dirty dancing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter, I know its a bit short, and I really hope it interest you. I'll try to do better if it didn't :) and also I am saying now that I do not. DO NOT. own any of the pictures I use in this story, unless I say so. I also have terrible linking at the moment. so please, bare with me hahah