Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Delicate

“So, how have you been? We’ve got catching up to do!” Sam exclaimed “I’ve been okay and not much, well me and Kieran got together. But we’re over now I suppose” well I would think “you suppose, really” he said flatly as he got up “I’ll be back. You can turn on the television if you’d like.” Sam brought me to his flat about an hour ago; it’s really nice and pristine considering his adventurous personality. He told me we would be going out tonight with some of his mates, I think it would be really fun to meet some new people actually, just forget about the drama back home and relax for a bit. The noise coming from my stomach interrupted my thoughts and I groaned in misery “Well, someone’s hungry. Luckily I brought something!” Sam said re-entering the room I gasped as he placed a plate with chips on the coffee table “what exactly are we going to do tonight?” I asked munching on a chip “this really nice club not far from here” I could feel a look of distaste forming on my face, Sam’s definition of really nice is a bit off and I’m not really the best to be around when drunk “don’t worry Felix, I’ll take care of you” he laughed as if he read my mind “you know that when I’m drunk I get-" he cut me off letting his laugh carried on slightly “I said I’ll take care of you, Felix” he grinned “okay, okay!” I said giving in “that’s my girl!” grasping my arm and swinging me into his lap he hugged me tightly leaving sloppy kisses all over my face, I giggled and squirmed in his grip but he just held on tighter. “Pepper! You shouldn’t leave the door open, a vicious stranger could borrow from you, shame on youuu” a boy with chocolate hair plopped himself on the cushion “oh, really” Sam rolled his eyes in humor “and who’s this beautiful bird you've got here” he said kindly extending his slender hand to me “Finn Harries” I darted up from Sam’s lap feeling the heat flourish to my cheeks “Felix” I stuttered sending him a tight smile “no need to be nervous, love” he laughed shaking my hand “Finn! You really shouldn't park at a STOP sign” a boy looking identical to Finn shouted "S.T.O...p" when he looked to me he slowed his pace straightening himself from his sudden outburst “sorry, I’m Jack, this twats brother” the boy said glaring at Finn(http://weheartit.com/entry/90734513)as he made his way around the couch to shake my hand “Felix” I perked “DING DONG” I rolled my eyes “someone else” I muttered humorously “YES” the boy said jumping face forward onto the couch “A girl, A GIRL? AT A BOY SAM!” Sam glared at the boy throwing a pillow at his head. The boy sat up straight and shrugged at him with a cheeky grin, his head swatted towards me “Hey,I remember you! You left me for Harry, how do you know Harry!” I blushed deeply “oh, Caspar! I’m sorry, and I go to school with him? Do you know him as well or something?” I tilted my head questioningly “Uh, yeah? Who doesn't!” I widened my eyes in confusion “Caspar always so loud” Jack shook his head chuckling “let’s just go before we strike up a conversation about One Direction” Sam said grabbing my hand leading me out the door as the boys trailed behind “what?” I feel clueless not knowing what they are talking about. My question was ignored as we all piled into a Taxi cab. The ride to the club was full of laughs and I found out that the boys make vlogs alike Sam.

I looked outside as we pulled up to The club, it looked just how I thought it would. it was nice, but also looked very edgy. I felt like the odd one out being surrounded by people in stylish arrays of clothing “You look fine” Caspar said kindly into my ear, I immediately perked up at his kind words. The lot of us made our way to the bar and I ordered my usual drinks, downing them like water, licking the sweet alcohol off my lips after I finished. Feeling eyes on me I peered from the side of my eye turning completely when I saw the boys staring out me. I smirked knowingly “nothing wrong with a good time” I said batting my eyes playfully at them “exactly!” Sam said queueing the boys to down the drinks in front of them, shaking their heads at the strength. They all let out wild howls and we made our way to the dance floor. Sam quickly thumped my back against his chest directing my hips into his center in a circular motion with his strong hands. Drink after drink I got wilder and fast pace having danced with each boy. Sam was equally as drunk jumping to the beat of the song with his mates on the dance floor. I made my way back to them joining the action, having the time of my life “And your name, beautiful?” I turned around. A tall, handsome man looking down at me “Felix, and yours? What’s your name, love?” he chuckled “Fabien, you look a bit lonely. Would you like to dance?” he asked “sure! Hold on, Sam I’m going with Fabio” Sam gave a fast nod his is face red and sweaty from dancing and alcohol. “you have really beautiful eyes Fabio” I gushed, I could tell he was middle Eastern, his dark hair and tan skin, but his eyes were a silvery blue that made him look god like “ Its Fabien” he pulled me away from my group grinning with me, his hands traveling under my shirt making me feel uneasy. He lowered his head to by neck and began sucking, a moan leaving my throat though I wasn't pleasured at all. Action, Reaction. I could feel his grin against my neck as we continued to grind my breath hitched fiercely at the discomfort.
Harrys P.O.V
I sat at the bar with Ed sharing light talk as I stared into the crowd of dancing people, my eyes stopped at a pair of hazel eyes that had an uneasy look “mate isn’t that Felix?” Ed asked. It was and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that man rubbing his hands all over her body. I darted up quickly pushing him off of her “WHAT THE FUCK” he spat pushing back, I could feel the anger rising in me “Get the fuck off of her” I said simply, he let go of her and I watched as she scurried off to a dark haired boy that I recognized from earlier, Sam. I rolled my eyes in distaste as Felix went to his side, him giving her another drink. I could tell she was already drunk. The bloke that she left walked away to another girl, forgetting about Felix. I made my way to her tapping her shoulder “Harry! I didn’t know you liked to dance” she slurred “it’s time to go” I said pulling her to my side, a small frown quivered on her lips “no, mate, I brought her here and we leave together” Sam butted in “I want to stay with Sam” she whined I rolled my eyes at his input “then I’m going with you” I said sternly Sam rolled his eyes and agreed gathering three others to leave and we made our way to his place.

I had Felix in my arms as we walked through his front door, she couldn't even stand upright she was so drunk! “Harry, I’m tired" she said rolling her head to the side. Her dark hair moved to the side revealing a dark hickey. That disgusting bloke probably gave it to her. “Sam, where’s the bathroom?” he pointed to a door in the corner of the room, turning back around to his mates drinking a beer. Idiot. I stalked to the guest room and set her down on the bed kneeling down to her taking off her shoes then the rest of her clothing, neatly Putting them in a pile on the floor. I left her and went to the bathroom filling the tub with hot water as it filled I walked back into the room and she was dancing about “I feel so free, Harry!” I chuckled at her “maybe because you’re naked” she gasped and covered her body “and how did that happen” she pouted. I pulled a t-shirt and socks out of a drawer and led her to the bathroom “get in the tub, hippie” she did as I said and sighed in pleasure, letting the hot water envelope her body. “Turn around” she did so, pulling her knees to her chest. I lathered her soft hair with shampoo and rinsed it, rubbing he temples to comfort her. She sang softly as she relaxed in the water, the sweet sound filled my ears and I smiled as it was comforting me too. Pulling the water plug out I grabbed a towel and dried her hair then helping her out, wrapping it around her body “thank you” she whispered, I planted kiss on her forehead and put the shirt over her small body.
Out of nowhere she placed her soft lips onto mine stunning me, removing them soon after leaving me missing them already. I don’t know if it was a drunken action, but I know it made me crave her more.
I tucked her into the bed and switched off the light, closing the door preparing to sleep on the couch "Harry" her faint voice called. "Yeah" I hushed into the darkness of the room "sleep with me" she mumbled, I closed the door behind me laid by her side underneath the quilts. She draped a leg over mine and pulled me closer with her soft hand, I hesitated before I held her in my arms. "Harry, what is your favourite thing to do?" she said with her eyes still closed "I like music a lot" I thought "what do you like?" she stayed silent. She fell asleep and I smiled closing my eyes as well "I like words" she said making me open my eyes again "words are the best thing we've got Harry. We forget it a lot though"she whispered. I watched as she opened her eyes and rub over them with a palm "If you must wait,Wait for them here in my arms as I shake, If you must weep, Do it right here in my bed as I sleep.If you must mourn, my love Mourn with the moon and the stars up above. If you must mourn, Don't do it alone.If you must leave, Leave as though fire burns under your feet. If you must speak, Speak every word as though it were unique.If you must die, sweetheart,Die knowing your life was my life's best part.And if you must die, Remember your life. If you must fight, Fight with yourself and your thoughts in the night.If you must work, Work to leave some part of you on this earth.If you must live, darling one, Just live" she stared into the darkness as she said the words that were the most powerful words I have ever heard and it left me speechless. She lay still for a long time and I stayed watching her lose herself in thought, it was like she was frozen in time, completely escaped from the world. Finally she shut her eyes and I watched as a tear slipped from her closed eyes and soon she started to cry. I held her closer and smoothed them away, kissing her forehead when I heard her soft snores. these are not drunken words nor drunken cries. this girl is holding something inside of her and its tearing her apart. It hurts to realize it, and to know she probably wont open up to me. With Time, I suppose. I felt myself falling asleep beside her "she walks like summer and talks like the rain" I hushed, giving her a final kiss on her head before I fell asleep full of content but also wonder.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJLu_wcTKc Well the song she recited to Harry. It's really beautiful.