Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Glass in the park

"Is she going to be okay?" I squinted my eyes, blinking rapidly at the amount of light that was filling my sight. I opened my mouth, licking my chapped lips. what is this place? "Oliver, Oliver! she's waking up" what?. my brother appeared in front of me grinning ear to ear, His eyes swollen and glossed with tears. I opened my mouth to ask what was happening but my throat was to dry and I coughed viciously "Get her some water, Kieran" I looked to the left and saw him, Kieran, he smiled at me with flourished and tear stained cheeks. He graced his hand on the side of my face and kissed the top of my head "WELL,what are you waiting for" Oliver boomed making him scramble to his feet.. I watched as he poured me a glass of water for my parched throat. Looking to the side I saw Niall and Harry. Niall had his palms covering his face and Harry shook his shoulder but he wouldn't budge "Mate, she's awake. come one" he said softly, Niall perked his head up and sighed deeply, walking to my side. Kieran handed the glass of water and I gulped it down quickly, feeling relief "Hi" I peeped "Hey, love" Kieran said grasping my hand "Hey" Niall came grabbing my other hand. I looked at Niall with pleading eyes, but he didn't understand and held onto my frail hand. Kieran stared at Niall's hand in mine with complete distaste, though kept his mouth shut "So, she's awake" shooing Kieran aside and standing beside me with clipboard in hand the man grind at me "Hello, Ms.O'Halloran. Dr. Stevens" the young doctor said shaking my hand "good to see you're awake. I been told you fell asleep while bathing, correct?" I nodded my head slightly "Yeah, I guess" I remember closing my eyes "sorry" he smiled and began taking the needles in my arm out "no need to be sorry, doll." I winced as he peeled the tape off "sorry, love, didn't mean too hurt you" he laughed. I rolled my eyes at my bruised arm "is it that hard to find a vein, now my arm looks like a bloody baboons ass" I murmured looking at the swelling blood blister on the crook of my arm "you're fine, Felix. At least you're alive" Niall breathed "and who are you to tell er' how she's feeling?" Kieran shot "Niall, and you?" he said flatly, obviously not caring for Kieran's adittude "her boyfriend" Kieran nodded proudly. Niall looked down at me with sad eyes and returned to his seat next to Harry. Kieran climbed onto the hospital bed and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the temple of my head. "I missed you so much while I was gone. And when I came to your house I was ready to hold you and kiss you all over" he laughed pausing for a moment, letting his head hang and looking back up with tears in his eyes "but when I saw you in the water. my heart fell. seeing my beautiful girl- practically gone, and I know it wasn't because you just accidentally fell asleep. you had your clothes on!" he cried. Everyone in the room sat silent, Oliver stood in the corner with a palm on his face, trying to muffle his crying. What have I done. "I'm sorry" was all I could say. But I felt it wasn't enough for them, I owe them all so much more than i'm giving. Kieran just stared at his hands in silence and let out a sharp breath "you know what, whatever happened. Just forget about it. Lets start new, okay" he said and kissed my hand. "Well, I think I should go now. Get well, I lo-" Niall cleared his throat awkwardly and restarted "Just get better" he waved. For Christ sake. He came over to hug me, letting go quickly I saw how beet red his face was turning, he walked out the door basically tripping over his feet giving me another wave "Harry, let's go" Niall called. Harry looked at me and smirked seeing Kieran holding me "Get better, Felix. because Niall want's t" Niall darted back into the room redder than ever and cupped Harry's mouth, dragging the boy out. Bustle could be heard down the hall and a few seconds later Harry returned, the same cheeky smile glued to his face "wants to, UH UH" he said moving his hips in a thrusting motion "HARRY!" Niall's thick accent boomed down the hall "i'm coming" Harry said waggling his eyebrows before leaving the room for good. Damn bloke he is. Oliver went down to warm the car as I changed into the clothes Kieran brought me(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106604290) I smiled knowing he tried to make it my style "what was that guy talking about, Felix?" he asked as he put the clothes I had on yesterday into a bag " I. i'll tell you at home, yeah?" I stuttered "yeah." We made our way down to Oliver's car and straight home. Mum opened the door and reached to hug me but I darted that shit like my life depended on it and made my way to my room, Kieran falling close behind. "well" he said closing my door, I sighed pacing the room for a brief moment "you're breaking up with me, aren't you" he said flatly as my back faced him. "No, but your going to want to after I tell you this" I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath "why would I do tha" here we go "I kissed Niall" I said cutting off his sweet voice "what" his voice cracked. I winced at the sound and turned to face him "I kissed Niall" It came out clearly this time "no" he said shaking his head "no, you didn't" I nodded my head keeping my eyes low "no, no, no. You're lying. please tell me you're lying!" he came before me shaking my shoulders "Felix! tell me your lying!" I shook my head. He stood silent and I finally looked up, his face full sadness but also anger and betrayal brewed a storm in his eyes. A sharp sting struck my cheek in a blur, my vision came straight. Kieran stared at the hand that just struck my cheek and began shaking his head. He filled the room with apologies as he realized what he had done "I didn't mean to, Felix" he pushed forward attempting to embrace me but I darted out of my room and soon I was down the road. He yelled at pleads as he chased after me. But soon I could hear nothing. I guess he gave up. But I kept running, I don't know where i'm going. But I don't intend on running back into his arms anytime soon. I stopped doing that, running back, when mum started getting... I don't even know how to word it. An escalation to insanity!. I found that the more I ran back to my mother and feeling bad for her, the worse she got. It's like rubbing a dogs belly for pissing on the floor. You get no place doing what people expect of you, taking advantage of you because they know you'll do nothing no matter how bad they hurt you.
I slowed to a stop taking a deep breath, my legs aching.I watched as the sun set along the green hills, cascading purples, pinks, and oranges over the land. Its beauty made me smile, it was a scenery that could never be painted and justified. I pulled my ipod out of my pocket and let the soft music fill my head, moving along the graveled trail a clear destination came to mind. I'm going to make things right again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was a quicky. But i'm just trying to sort this out :) give me some feedback on what you like or dislike. I will help me do much better :). This chapters song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0ErgEdKBw