Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Walk away

“Wake up beautiful” I peaked through my dark locks of hair cascading my face to see the Kieran. I smiled looking up at him as he lowered his face down towards mine pursing my lips with his fingers and softly them, he pulled away and smiled cheekily at me flinging the blanket from over my body and scooted next to me pulling them back over the both of us nuzzling his head to my collar bone. I giggled, the feeling of his hair brushing my skin tickling my skin “I love you kitt O’Halloran, more than irn bru” he smiled. He looked into my eyes for a while a tear slipping from his eye “Kieran please don’t cry” I said whipping the warm tear with my thumb “ I’m sorry” he whispered “it’s okay, you’re okay, were okay” I said and sat up on the bed letting the blanket slide off my head and walked to my bathroom taking a warm shower. I got dried off and everything putting on clothes for this stupid school day (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106788819). “Kieran are you ready to go” I said coming back into the room grabbing my bag from the wardrobe hook “yeh, you look fit” he said grabbing my hand leading me down the staircase, “are you coming with us Olly” the kitchen door swung open revealing my brother he came to me and kissed the top of my head lightly then took a bite of the red apple he was holding “no, love, I’m driving on my own I’ll meet you there” he made his way to the door roughly pushing kieran. I squeezed his hand reassuringly “lets go” I smiled.
We made it to the school, walking up the courtyard steps hand in hand “Felix” I looked up to see Harry waving me over, I let go of Kieran and strutted to the group “hey guys” I hugged Harry, Niall, and Zayn lightly and turned my attention to the two new faces “and you two are?” I smiled “Liam” the brown eyed one said “LOUIS!” the other said hugging me tightly “nice to meet you, love” he said putting me down, feeling a warm grasp on my hand, I turned to see Kieran and smiled lightly, I looked at Niall’s emotionless face “I- I, see you later” I said pacing quickly into the school, Kieran following close behind “FELIX” I turned around seeing Harry running after me “Kieran I’ll see you later” he nodded pecking my lips and made his way. Harry jogged up to me grabbing my hand dragging me into an empty classroom and shutting the door behind him “what the fuck Felix, I really don’t fucking understand you” he shouted grabbing my arm “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HARRY” I whined but I knew exactly what he meant “why are you with that cunt after what he did to you” he penetrated, “I just, Harry I-“ nothing “You don’t even know, do you.?” He said “no, I really don’t” I sighed covering my face with my hands “I just felt disgusting for kissing Niall when I was with Kieran, I’m not ready to lose my best mate Harry” I cried “just figure out what you need to do” he said cradling my shaking body “I will Harry, I’m just stupid” I laughed getting up “You best do dat gurl” he said grasping my hand pulling me out the door I giggled turning the corner and bumped into someone, as I was going to apologize I glanced up to see Kieran’s reddening cheeks “you’re not done slagging around are you” he laughed shaking his head, I tried letting go of Harrys hand but he just squeezed his palm tighter against mine “no, I mean yes!” I breathed trying not to make a fool of myself but utterly failing “yah sure, tell that to the next” Kieran said walking away. “Harry let go!” I pushed out of his grasp and ran to Kieran attempting to turn him around and explain but he shoved me roughly into the lockers “piss off!." I sat against the locker rapidly losing tears, I remember telling myself that I would never run back. But surprise, surprise here I am looking like a fool. Everyone just stared, the usual loud of the halls falling silent for once, I felt arms lift me up carrying me down the hall and out the front door “we're leaving” he said. I knew I was acting like a child as I wailed beat onto his chest out of anger and humiliation. He placed me into the seat of his car and closing it making his way to his side “thank you, Harry” I said looking into his green eyes, he sent nod and grabbed my hand, steering out of the parking lot. So much for a first day of school. About thirty minutes later he pulled into the train station letting me out of the car and shutting the door. I lifted a brow in wonder of why we are at a train station of all places, he just smiled and led me to the ticket man and bought two, I looked at the one he handed me reading “London? what! Harry are you mad” I giggled “no, but you are” he grinned. We both sat on the bench waiting on our train. This will be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler, but its important. Have a good morning or night :). :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbMeAOTPJzM