Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Meeting

10 men sat in a meeting room at a large table. The table was long enough to fit all 10 men around.

5 of these men were the werewolf gang avenged sevenfold and the other 5 were the werewolf gang bring me the horizon.

Shadows and Olli Sykes sat at the ends of the table. The 4 other men sat on the sides. 2 on one side. 2 on the other. But that wasn't all that was there.

Sitting with her head held high and paws straight lily sat there with her master. Shadows. He had recently changed her.

She had a muzzle on her muzzle to stop her from biting people. She wore a black collar with the words Avenged Sevenfold. There was a black lead connected with her collar and it was tied to the arm rest of shadows chair.

On the other side of the table sat another wolf but this time a male. Max was his name and he wore a black collar with the words Bring Me The Horizon and was Waldorf tied to the arm rest.

He to wore a muzzle. They sat there both gangs talking in this meeting. "So lets make a deal. We'll stay off your land if you stay of ours" shadows said.

"Alright" Oli said and they stood up and shook hands. They left and some maids came out and started bringing food out for everyone.

Shadows had a bowl and placed it down in front of lily and took her muzzle of so she could eat.

Soon they were done and the maids cleared everything. Shadows untied the leash and pulled lily along with him and the guys followed.

The entered a room with a big table in there. The guys lifted lily on there and held her down. She wondered what was happening.

Shadows turned round with a string in his hands and lily tried to get out of their grips but try were to tight. She felt a prick and she relaxed.

He then pulled out a IV sort if machine. He put a pulse monitor and wrapped it round a paw and watched it. Then he got another needle and inserted it into her body.

He turned a machine on and liquard stating entering her body and she became weak. Finally when I'll was all gone they took the stuff off and picked her up.

What avenged had just given her was something that would make sure she would never turn into a human again. They walked down a hall until the got to a door.

He opened it and it was his office. They walked in and in 1 corner there was a small bed made for a wolf. There was pillows and blankets.

Shadows set her down and draped a blanket over her body. He got up and left her there to rest.

'This is my new life now' she thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this is sort of a sequel and hope you like it but only a short story.

Comment and enjoy xxxx