Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Locked in: day 3

It was day 3 of Tilly being locked in her cage. She was getting bored and lonely. She was now quite angry that lily did this to her. She didn't do anything wrong to her.

Saw was laid in her cage. She had woken up and the blanket syn had put over her was still on her. Her head on the pillow. She sat up and yawned.

She laid back down and whimpered. Although she was bored and lonely she wanted to be left alone today. She didn't want to be fed, picked up or anything. She want to see anyone.

And just as she thought that the door opened and it showed the rev. He had a bottle of milk and he went to her cage. "Tilly" he said and she got up walking away.

She laid down so her bum was in his face and he sighed. She heard him walk away but didn't move. Soon after shadows came in with the bottle of milk.

"Tilly come on its time for your feeding, you want to grow don't you" he said and she said nothing. He let out a groan ad unlocked the cage and grabbed her by her neck.

She thrashed around but he held her up by her neck. "Hey, HEY, now there's no need to be like that" he said angry ad forced the bottle into her mouth.

She drank it and he put her back in and slammed the door shut and locked it then walked away.

She growled a little and walked further down her cage.

.......

Lily was in the living room laying down. She looked over and saw no Tilly and smiled. She was so glad she was locked up and as soon as she came out she would locked her back up again.

Shadows came down and stroked her body and sat down on the couch.

Shadows had no idea what lily had done. First she set Tilly up and got her put in a cage and have to wear a muzzle. And now she had her locked in her cage for a week because she made her go outside.

She smiled at her plan. She was going to get rid of her once and for all and then she would be theirs and only theirs.

Shadows stood up from his spot. "Lily come" he said and she stood up and they walked down the hall and to his office to do some work.

.......

Later on Tilly was playing with her you the rev had got her. She was enjoying herself when the door opened and vengeance came in.

He had a bottle in his hands and walked up to the cage. She didn't want to be fed. She wasn't hungry. "Tilly time for feeding" he said and she back up and whined.

"Tilly come on let's go" he said and she state there. He reached in the cage holes and she went forward and but his finger.

"AHHHHHH" he screamed and tried to get his finger back. The door burst open and syn and shadows were there.

"What, what the fuck happened" he said and they saw him and he finally got his finger. It was bleeding and ripped.

"Syn take care of vengeance finger. I'll take care of Tilly" said shadows and syn and vengeance walked out. He had a angry looked on his face and walked to a draw and got something out.

He went to her cage and she back up whining and he opened it and pulled her out. He had a muzzle.

This time it was different. It was like a leather pouch that you might but on a bird beak or something. It had string to tie it with.

She fought him and he held her down and forced it on. First he tied it round her muzzle and then round her head. She tried to rub it off but it wouldn't work.

It had holes so she could breath. He placed her back in her cage and he slammed it shut and walked away.

She went to the door of the cage and whined.

She went further down and laid down. The muzzle was hard and scratchy.

She was left there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for late update. I only had half a day today so I could of updated it but I didn't so here it is now.

Hope you like it and what will happen next do you think.

And please check out my tie new story's. there called syn's puppy- about another kidnapping/wolf.

And mine forever- another gang/ kidnap but it's only two shot but hope you like it.

Comment and enjoy xxxx