Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Come out

It was a couple of days after and Tilly had still been tied up. The guys were ordered not to untie unless shadows said she could be. Tilly had learned her lesson now and they were starting to trust her again.

Shadows walked down and went to the kitchen were all the guys were. The rev was making some milk. Syn was fixing vengeance’s finger. And Christ was reading the paper.

“Hey guys” he said and they all looked up. “I’ve been thinking and I think we can start trusting Tilly again” he said. “You sure because OWW” he said and syn laughed. “Oh shut up you big baby” said the rev and they all laughed.

“yes I’m sure, she’s been in that cage for a week and a half now and I think we can trust her and let her out, but if she shows us we can’t trust her then she’ll go straight back in their” he said and they all agreed.

“Yeah, she needs some exercise.” And they all nodded. “Later we’ll go see her” he said and sat down. The rev finished her milk and went to go feed Tilly. He went into the room and up to her cage.

There she was lying on her side with a muzzle on and her paws tied together. He unlocked the cage and picked her up. He placed her on the table and took her muzzle off.

He held her against his chest and fed her. She sucked on the bottle and drank all the milk. He smiled and petted her head.
He put the muzzle back on and put her back in her cage, locking it and walking back to the kitchen.
……..

The guys were sat in the living room watching TV. Christ looked at the time and said. “Hey guys we should go see Tilly” he said and the all stood up. Lily heard this and stood up and started following them.

“Lily stay” said shadows in a stern voice and she sat and watched them walk away. She growled and followed them and waited outside the room by the door.

The guys were in the room and they went round the table. Shadows unlocked her cage and pulled her put and put her on the table. She was laid down and facing them all.

“now tilly we have decided that we can trust you again and we are going to let you out of your cage but if you show us we can’t trust you then you’ll go straight back in again, is that clear” said shadows and she gave a small nod.

He smiled and untied her binds on her paws and took her muzzle off. Syn had a small wash cloth and washed her down a bit because the ropes dug into her fur a bit but they didn’t hurt her.

She stretched and barked and they all laughed and stroked her. She licked their face and shadows put a small black collar on her and they picked her up and went out the room.

Lily was pacing and she stopped when the door opened and the guys came out. She smiled at first but then when she saw Tilly that smiled went away.

They walked straight pass her and went to the living room where they sat on the sofas and chairs. Tilly was sat in syns lap and he stroked her head.

Lily came in a growled and walked away from them. They watched a film and Tilly fell asleep in his lap. He stood up and placed her in a dog bed and pulled a blanket over her body.
…….

Tilly woke up a couple more hours after she fell asleep and she opened her eyes to see the guys still watching TV. There was a bottle of milk on a table.

They saw she was awake and she was picked up and put in someone’s lap. The got the bottle and she sucked on it and they fed her.

Lily came by and shadows put a bowl down full of meat and she ate it and walked off. Shadows scoffed and went back to the TV.

Soon it as passed 10:00. “Come on Tilly bed time” shadows said and she whines. “Tilly come on its bed time” he said and she jumped of the persons lap and ran.

They all stood up and went to catch Tilly. She ran but then bumped into a pair of feet. She looked up to see vengeance. He smiled and quickly reached down and grabbed her.

He took her to her cage and said good night and placed her in. He walked out and she laid down and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tilly has finally come out of her cage and next chapter lily gets caught by shadows

what do you think will happen.

comment and enjoy xxxxx