Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Bite

The next day Tilly woke up and was quite happy. She knew that she was allowed out of her cage and she was glad because she didn’t like spending her whole time in here.

Lily woke up in her bed and yawned. She knew Tilly would be out her cage and she growled out loud a little. She needed a plan so that she would be put back in her cage for a little while.

She ran to shadows bed and jumped up and started licking his face. He smiled and laughed which woke him up and he sat up and petted her. He got up and went to have a shower.

He came back out and got dressed and went out the room and walked to Tilly. He stepped in the room and when she saw him she jumped and ran to the door of the cage and put her paws up against it.

He chuckled and went up to her and got a key out. “Someone’s eager to come out” he said and unlocked the cage and picked her up and brought her out.

When they came out he placed her on the floor and they walked to the living room. She ran to the guys and sat down on the rug and rolled around.

They laughed and watched her and lily was walking by and saw this. She growled and turned the other way and walked.

Christ came in and he was in his wolf form. He laid down and tilly went up to him and sat between his legs and laid there. He smiled and let her lay there.

They laid there for a while until he stood up and laid her head down and walked off. He soon returned but in his human form.

Soon it was lunch time and the guys stood up to go have some lunch. Tilly followed and when she got to the kitchen syn was in the way.

His hand was on the door handle. “Sorry Tilly you can’t come in, we need to talk” he said and she sat down and whined.

“I know girl we’ll only be a few minutes” he said and shut the kitchen door. She went back over to the living room and lily was there.

Lily slowly made her way over to her and growled down at her. She whimpered and she barked and bit her back leg. Tilly whimpered and she proceeded to bite her.
………

The guys were sat round the kitchen table. “Hey have you noticed something strange with lily” shadows said. “Yeah whenever Tilly’s around she acts strange” said syn.

“You know sometimes I think Tilly didn’t go out by accident, someone set her up” said vengeance and they all nodded.

They heard a bark and whimper and they rushed up and came out the kitchen to see lily biting Tilly.
“LILY NO” shouted shadows and they ran to the two. Shadows grabbed her collar and pulled her off. “Get her out of her” he said and Christ and vengeance pulled her away.

He bent down with syn and the rev and checked over tilly. Her leg had teeth marks in and was bleeding. It was ripped and you could nearly see the bone.

“oh tilly, come on let get her cleaned up” he said and syn and shadows picked her up. She whined at the pain and they rushed her to the room with the table.

They laid her down and put some gloves on their hands.

Syn pulled out a breathing machine and put a small mask on her nose and stroked her face with the other hand. He cooed her calming her down.

The rev cleaned the wound while shadows got some bandage. The rev lifted her leg and she whimpered and shadows wrapped it up in bandage. He tapped it down.

The re wen to her cage and put lots of blankets and pillows in their for her recovery. They gave her some antibiotics. Syn gently picked her up and placed her in her cage.

Her head rested on a pillow and her leg rested on another one. The pulled a blanket over her and shut the cage. She soon fell asleep.

They left her to rest and shadows stomped down to his room. When he went in lily was in a cage and he went up to her and kicked it.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING LILY, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED TILLY” he shouted and she backed away.

“You’re lucky she is fine now and her leg is all bandaged up but I don’t want to see you leave this cage” he said and left slamming the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know you've been waiting for this so here it is.

lily has finally been caught. hope tilly gets better and what do you think will happen

comment and enjoy xxxxxxx