Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Recover

Tilly was laid in her cage. Her leg was hurting really bad. Lily had ripped the skin and had nearly bit down to the bone.

Her legs was all bandaged up and was resting on a pillow. She was laid down her head on a pillow and she was whimpering. She didn't have enough strength to get up.

And it hurt to bad.

Lily was still in her cage and shadows wasn't happy. He thought long and had last night and concluded that lily did all those things to her.

She set her up and bit her own paw. She put Tilly outside. Tilly couldn't have reached the handle. And she pulled tilt out of her cage.

He woke up the next morning and got up ad glared at lily. Lily was starting to regret that she bit Tilly. He got up and went to the shower and showered.

When he came out he got dressed and left. He then came back with a bowl of water and opened her cage and place it in. He slammed the door shut and locked it.

"When I get back later you and me are going to have a talk" he said angrily. He stood up and walked away.

........

Tilly was lying in her cage when the door opened and syn came in with some milk. But this wasn't ordinary milk. This had some antibiotics in.

He walked up to Tilly's cage. "Hey Tilly, how you feeling" he said and she whimpered. "I know it hurts but it'll get better soon" he said whilst opening the cage.

He gently picked her up and held her in his arms while he fed her. He made sure that he wasn't touching her leg.

She soon drank it and became a little weaker. He placed her gently back in her cage and carefully laid her down. She whimpered a little from her leg.

“I know Tilly, I know it hurts but you’ll get better in no time. You just lay there and rest” he said while stroking her face. She licked his finger and he shut the door and locked it then went out.
………

Shadows came back and went to his room where lily was. She was still in her cage. He went in and saw her and went up to her cage.

“So why did you bite Tilly, was it because you wanted to or because you were jealous” he said and she looked down. “I don’t know why you bit her but you did a lot of damage and tomorrow you are going to apologise to her” he said.

“And I also found out that you were the one how sent Tilly outside so she could get in trouble and you could have all the attention to yourself” he said getting angry. She whined a little.

“If you wanted attention then you didn’t have to do this, I will always give you attention but because Tilly is only a pup then she needs to be looked after” he said kneeling down to her and she looked at him.

“I let you out soon ok” he said and stroked her and got up and walked out. She laid down with her head on her paws.

Shadows walked down the hall and to the living room where everyone was. “Hey how’d it go” said Christ and shadows sat down.

“Not bad I told her what I found out and that she will be apologising tomorrow, how’s Tilly” he said.
“She’s getting better, her leg still hurts and I gave her some milk with her antibiotics in. She should be asleep by now, her leg should heal in a couple of days” said syn and he nodded.

“we’ll keep an eye on her when she gets out her cage” said shadows. They sat and watched TV until it was bedtime. Shadows went to take one last look at Tilly. He went in and up to her cage.

She was asleep with her bad leg out on a pillow, her head on one to. She was breathing hard, her tummy going up and down. He pulled a blanket over her and gave her a little stroked before closing the cage and leaving.

Tomorrow he would have to change the bandage on her leg .
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the ;ate update but i had to tidy my room and i take forever on that.

so hope you like it and what will happen next do you think.

comment and enjoy xxxxxx