Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Apology

Next day lily woke up and was still in her cage. The whole night she thought about what she had done.

She knew it was wrong to bite Tilly. After all she is only a puppy. And it was wrong for her to set her up and he her punished.

Today she was going to apologise to her. But then she thought would Tilly except her apology.

......

Tilly was in her cage and her leg was still hurting. She whimpered as she tried to move but there was to much pain.

She didn't like being in this cage but she didn't like having a bad leg either.

And the guys wouldn't let her out until she's better. Even if Tilly tried to get out they would put her back in there.

Her head rested on her paws as her leg was resting on a pillow. She was told to not move around much.

Because Tilly is only a puppy it hurts more for her than it would for a grown wolf. Lily had done a lot of damage to her so that's why it hurt a lot.

she slowly stood a little but slumbered back down. She crawled to the cage door and started to bark a little.

Soon shadows came, not because he heard her barking but because he needed to change her bandage and take her to see lily.

When he got to the cage he saw what Tilly had done. He sighed and opened the cage. "Tilly, your supposed to be resting not moving. You leg will never heal if you dot rest" he said.

He gently picked her up and laid her on the table. He pulled some new bandage out and gently started to take the old one off.

He looked at her leg. "Ooooo" he said and gently touched the wound making her flinched.

"I'm afraid that'll need stitches" he said and left the room for a minute then came back with the rev.

The rev went to Tilly and gently stroked her while shadows got everything ready.

He laid the things down and took the needle. "Now this might hurt a little Tilly ok" he said and pushed the needle through.

She howled at the pain and the rev stroked her. "Rev pass me that sedative" said shadows and he did.

He injected Tilly with it which made her weak but not fall asleep. Te rev wrapped his hand round her muzzle and stroked her body while shadows stitched her leg up.

When he was done he knotted it and wrapped a thick layer of bandage round it. While he was doing this the rev had a syringe.

But didn't have a needle in it and had some antibiotics.
He fed it to Tilly and it helped with the pain.

When they were done the rev picked Tilly up and they walked out and went to the living room.

When they were there lily was there. Tilly saw here and squirmed in the revs hands but e held her close.

Lily was standing there with syn and he held a leash tightly which was attached to her collar.

"Tilly, lily is going to apologise to you for what she has down" he said and they set Tilly gently on the ground.

Syn let a little bit of leash go and she walked to Tilly and leaned down. She sniffed and licked her face. This was showing she was sorry.

"I'm sorry" she said to Tilly and she whined. Tilly tried to stand on her back legs but couldn't so with the help of shadows she licked her face as well.

She forgave her and they rubbed there noses.

"We'll now that they are friends again, Tilly needs her milk and Togo to bed and lily needs some food" soda shadows.

Syn and Tilly walked into the kitchen and he fed her and petted her. He unhooked the leash and now she was free.

Shadows gave Tilly her milk and they walked back to her cage where he put her in and she looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Sorry Tilly but you need to rest, you want you leg to get better don't you" he said and she whined.

He chuckled a little and moved her on the pillows and shut the door.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so hope you like it and yah they are friends.

So next chapter Tilly runs away ahhh. What so you think might happen.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx