Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Missing

Next day Tilly was still missing. The guys woke up wary and looked round the house for clues.

They had no idea where Tilly was. She had been gone for a whole day now and they were getting worried. What if she was taken or killed.

They looked and looked but couldn't find anything. So they went out and searched outside. They checked her cage and tere was nothing. She hasn't taken anything.

The only she had left was her collar. Shadows found it by the front door.

They soon came back and changed into human form. They had been looking and found nothing.

There were no footprints or anything.

"I wonder where she is" said Christ. "God she must be scared ad frightened" said vengeance.

"Let's just hope she's not hurt and safe" said syn.

"Yeah, we will find her" said shadows.

..........

Tilly scratched the wooden floor with her claws and huffed.
She had been trying to pull herself out of the book shelf which had fallen on her.

She whined and whimpered. She was scared and her legs were hurting. Se hoped that shadows and everyone else would go find her.

She was kind of regretting running away. The idea just sprang to mind.

She laid her head down on her paws and whined. She would have to wait for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so sorry it's short and sorry for late update but I was out and had a good Christmas dinner.

So next chapter will be longer ad what might happen next

And why do u think she ran away.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx