Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Pup

Shadows sat at his desk in his office with lily in the corner on her bed. It had been a week since she had been changed and he had been training her.

He trained her to give people things like letters and to come on command. He taught her basic rules like sit and stay. Lily didn't much like being this.

But she had to except it. She lay on her bed with her head on her paws and her eyes closed. Shadows was doing some work and looking through payments.

He was looking when one caught his eye. The Colin family. They needed to pay him back and his due date had been pasted.

flashback 5 months ago

"You want to borrow money" shadows said to the man standing in front of him and his desk.

"Yes Mr shadows sir" he said and shadows sighed.

"Mr Colin I don't know if you know who your dealing with but I do. I am one of the biggest gangs in the whole of America and one of the biggest and strongest werewolfs you'll probably ever meet"

Shadows said with a glare.

"Mr shadows sir I know what in dealing and I promise to pay you back" he said and shadows pulled a check book out a draw.

He wrote a check for him and ripped it of and held it out. When he was going to take it he moved it away and said "you better not fuck with my because you won't like what happens"

He gave the check to him and he put it in his pocket "you got 4 months to pay me back and if you don't then I'll pay you a little visit" he smirked.

"Now get out my sight" he said.

End of flashback


Shadows called his men in and the Christ, vengeance and syn came in.

"Guys I need you to do me a favour" he said and handed him a file with the details in.

"How much this time" vengeance said.

"$40,000" I said an the chuckled. "Ok well be back soon" syn said and they left.

They all changed into their wolf forms and ran to the house. When they got there they saw two big wolves and a wolf pup playing.

They walked out the shadows and the man of the house saw them.

"Christ, vengeance, syn what are you doing here" he said and stood up.

"Shadows wants his money and now" said vengeance with a growl.

"I don't have it I swear I'll pay it back" he said but vengeance jumped on him and started to rip his throat.

He used his teeth and sunk them in and clawed at him. When he was dead he looked up and saw syn holding down the woman while Christ killed her and they fed on her.

"Let's go" Christ said and they were about to walk out the door when they heard small feet and a soft whine. They turned around to see the small wold pup next to her mum and dad crying.

"Mommy, daddy please wake up" she said and laid down crying. The guys walked up to her and she looked up and said to them. "What's wrong with my mom and dad"

They looked between each other before syn stepped forward and picked the small pup into his mouth and the ran home.

When they got home Christ and vengeance change back to their human form and they let syn in. They walked to shadows office and came in.

"So How'd it go" shadows said and they looked at each other. "Well we did the job and killed him but there was a slight problem" they said

"What problem" shadows said getting angry.

Syn came in with the pup in his mouth and set her down on the floor. Shadows sighed and nodded to everyone and they all changed into wolves.

Shadows ran round the desk and to the small cub and leaned down and sniffed it.

"Do you know what happened to your mother and father" he asked her an she shook her head no and he sighed.

"Your mum and dad died because you dad borrowed some money and didn't pay me back. But now that your are and orpahand cub we'll be taking you in. Now in a minute we are going to a room and so I can give you something ok" he said

And she nodded. They all changed back and syn picked the small cub up and set her on the desk.

"Put her in the medical room and I'll be there shortly" shadows said and they left with her.

"Lily" he said and she looked up and ran towards him. He leaned down and had a piece of paper I. His hand. "Go give that to rev ok" he said and she ran off.

He walked out and went to the medical room where syn, chest and vengeance stood round a table with a frightens pup.

He walked up and they started everything. Syn grabbed some things and tied a small piece of string round her muzzle to stops her from biting.

Christ wrapped a thing round her paw connected to wires.

Vengeance out a pulse moniter on her and shadows filled the IV drip thing with the drug. He inserted the needle in her and turned it on.

Soon the drugged had gone into her system and now she was going to stay like this for a while. Thy room everything off her but kept the muzzle on.

To the side were some cages and shadows unlocked one and syn place her inside so she could rest. The shit the cage and locked it.

Her head lay on a pillow and she felt tired and sleepy.

This was here new life as well
♠ ♠ ♠
So hope you like it
Not sure if in going to do another chapter hit its quite late so I'm going back to sleep

Comment and enjoy xxxx