Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Copper

Tilly’s legs had now healed and her casts were off. Today Avenged sevenfold were going to a party. Some new neighbours were moving in the forest. That is where avenged lived.

So some people they knew were having a party. The people were also other werewolf packs. The new neighbours were called bullet for my valentine.

At the party were going to be other packs. They were also taking Tilly and lily. Some other packs also had pets of their own.

7:00

It was 7:00 and the guys were getting ready. Tilly and lily were sat in the living room playing. The guys came in and were ready to leave. “Lily, come here” said shadows.

She got up and walked over to them. He bent down and took a lead and clicked it on her collar. She liked his face and he chuckled and she sat.

“Tilly, here” he said and pointed to the ground. She didn’t want to go over there. “Tilly here now” he said firmer. She backed up as he came over to her.

He leaned down to put a lead on her but she moved and ran away. But didn’t make it very far when vengeance picked her up and she tried to wriggle out of his hands.

He stood up and clicked the lead on to her collar. He then took a small muzzle out and put it on her. “Right lets go” he said.

They walked out with lily and Tilly and went to the car. Shadows opened the trunk and inside were two cages. A small cage and a bigger one. Lily jumped up and sat in her cage and he stroked her head and shut it.

He then put Tilly in the smaller cage and shut it then shut the trunk and got in the car. They drove off to the house. Tilly tried to paw her muzzle off but it didn’t work.

Soon they were at the house and they parked the car. There were several other cars that were parked.

They got out and went to the trunk so they could get Tilly and lily out. They opened it and opened their cages. Lily jumped out and Tilly was picked up by shadows. They walked up to the front door and knocked.

Someone opened the door and they recognised them so they hugged and let them in.
“Shadows how you been” said someone and walked over. He had a beer in his hand.

“I’m alright you” he said and they nodded.

“So who’s this” he said gesturing to lily and Tilly. “This is lily and this little one is Tilly” he said and the guys stroked Tilly’s head.

“Nice you remember thunder” he said and a grey wolf came up and rubbed against the guys legs and they crouched and stroked him. “I remember him when he was a puppy” said syn.

“So house the house” he said and the guy nodded. “Good we just moved in and it’s really great and everyone is really nice, it’s good that we live close together now isn’t it” he said and he nodded.

They finished talking and he set Tilly down and unhooked her lead but left her muzzle on. They walked off and Tilly went to wonder round.

She was walking when she bumped into someone. She looked u and saw it was a wolf pup.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bump into you” she said.

“That’s alright” he said.

“So I’m tilly” she said.

“I’m copper, I just moved here with my family” he said and they sat.

“So you’re the new people here” she said and he nodded. “Uh hu, my dad is the leader of BFMV, the pack lives with us” he said.

“So why are you wearing a muzzle, do you bite” he said and smiled.

“I don’t know, well when I first got here I bit this other wold that lives with us, shadows probably wanted to make sure I didn’t bite anyone here”

Copper and Tilly talked and started to become friends. They played with each other for a while and were now the best of friends.

Soon Tilly had to go home. The guys were waiting with lily. “Tilly it’s time to go home now” said shadows but she didn’t want to.

She stared at them and stood with copper. “Tilly it’s time to go” he said firmer but she didn’t move.
He walked up to her and grabbed her collar and hooked the lead on and pulled her away. But she didn’t want to go. She kept pulling to go to copper.

In the end shadows picked her up and walked away.

He shut her in her cage in the trunk and shut the trunk. Copper ran outside and sat down. Tilly looked outside the window and copper watched as they drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tilly met a new wolf called copper and now they are friends. next chapter they play and tilly gets told off.

what might happen.

comment and enjoy xxxxx