Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Sneak out

Next day Tilly was still tied to the ring in the living room. She had been there all night. In the morning shadows fed her and left her there.

When shadows and syn had come back from dropping copper off he and the guys had a big discussion.

”Hey what happened there” said vengeance.

“You remember that pup Tilly met yesterday at the party and wouldn’t leave” said shadows.

“Yeah”

“Well first yesterday she snuck out to go play and didn’t tell us about it and she was with him. And today he broke into our house so he could be with her” he said angry.

“Yeah he woke me up and I thought he was some lone wolf” said syn sitting down.

“So what’s going to happen” said the rev

“I don’t know, we can either keep them apart or let them see each other” he said sighing.

“Maybe we should let them see each other, I mean she isn’t hurt or anything and they are quite good friends” said vengeance

“Mmm your right, ok we’ll let them see each other but if anything happens to her then we know what to do” he said and they nodded and agreed.

………

Copper trotted into the living room of their house and saw his dad. His dad was mostly in wolf form because copper couldn’t change.

He walked up to his dad and sat in front of him.

“Dad, why won’t shadows let me see Tilly” he said.

“Well copper sometimes, people can be worried when a male wolf pup meets a female wolf pup, sometimes they worry”

“Worry about what” he said

“That they might get her hurt or hurt her” he said

“But I would never hurt Tilly, she’s my best friend” he said innocently.

“I know son but maybe shadows has warmed up to you and he doesn’t know you a lot to know what you’re like around Tilly” he said.

“So if I show him I can be nice then he might let me see him” he said and his dad nodded and smiled. He bent down and licked copper’s face and walked away.

…………
Tilly was still tied up to the ring in the living room. She needed to see copper.

She stood up and looked around to see none of the guys around. She pulled on her lead and wriggled in her collar. Soon the collar slid off and she fell back a bit.

She ran to the back door to see it open and took a peek outside. The guys were all outside.

She slowly crawled out and they didn’t see her and when she was out of sight she ran to find copper.
Copper was outside his house sitting down chewing on a bone.

“Copper” he heard someone shout.

He looked up and saw Tilly run over. His hopes were high and he got up and ran to her. When they got together they rubbed noses.

“Tilly, I thought you were grounded” he said when they pulled apart.

“I was but I sneaked out without them seeing, I just had to see you, they didn’t hurt you did they” she said and he chuckled.

“No don’t worry so shall we walk” he said and she nodded.

They walked through the forest talking and playing. Tilly and copper were so happy together.
They walked through the woods when a large wolf jumped out behind a tree and growled at them.

They whimpered and started walking backwards.

The wolf growled at them and made a move to bite them.

When two large wolves came out and growled at him. Tilly and copper looked up and saw the wolves were shadows and Matt.

The lone wolf huffed and ran off. Shadows and matt looked down at the two puppies.

Shadows picked Tilly in his mouth and walked off.

Copper watched them walk away and frowned and walked away with his dad.
……………

“Tilly I am so mad at you right now, do you know how worried we were” shadows shouted.

Tilly was sat in shadows office on his desk. The guys were in their as well. They were all worried and quite mad at Tilly.

“After yesterday we were going to let you see copper, but after today, not anymore”

“Do you know how much danger you were in, you could have died” he shouted even more.

“I have given you so many chances now, but no more, and I didn’t want to do this but I have no choice”

“You are never going to see that boy again” he said in a stern voice.

She whined and hung her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tilly snuck out to see copper but nearly got killed but luckily shadows had stopped him.

but now tilly is not aloud to see copper. what might shadows do to stop this.

this one is a bit longer so hope you like it.

comment and enjoy xxxxx