Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Talk

Tilly was sat in her cage. She was at the back of the cage laying down and looking sad. She was ordered to stay in her cage since she wasn't allowed to see copper.

She was so upset she didn't want to talk, listen to anybody. She heard the door open and didn't move an inch.

Shadows came in and shut the door and walked over to her cage. He looked in and saw she was lying in the back of the cage.

"Tilly" he said.

"Tilly" he said a little louder but still no response. He sighed and continued.

"Tilly, I know your upset and probably a little angry but I didn't have much of a choice. I can't let you get hurt. I know your best friends with copper."

"But he keeps putting you in danger, he could have got you killed. What if I wasn't there to save you. I would never forgive myself if you go killed."

"And you keeping going out without telling us and we don't know where you are, that's why we get worried. Anything could happen to you".

"Look Tilly, I'm just trying to keep you safe, copper is too dangerous for you. I don't want you getting hurt. And if that means I have to sepertate you two, then I will" he said.

Tilly didn't move an inch and didn't talk back or anything. She laid there. Shadows sighed.

"I'll be back later to feed you" he said and left shutting the door.

Tilly let a rear run down her cheek.

.....…

Shadows walked into the living room and sat down and sighed.

"So how'd it go" said the rev.

"Not well, I told her everything but she didn't move it say anything, she wouldn't even turn around" he said and rubbed his face.

"Maybe we should just let them be together" said shadows.

"No. If we let them see each other Tilly will never learn" said vengeance.

"Your right" said shadows.

Lily at the moment had no idea what was going on. So she go up and walked to Tilly's room. She went in and jumped on the table.

"Hey" she said but no answer.

"Tilly I know your probably don't want to talk to anyone but will you talk to me" she said.

Tilly took a small glance over and stood and went to the cage door and sat sitting sad.

"What do you want" she said sadly.

"We'll I'm not really sure what's going on" she said.

Tilly sighed and told her the story.

"Yeasterday I went out to see copper, but I didn't tell shadows. We were walking and a wolf came out and tried to kill us but luckily shadows and coppers dad came out and stopped in.

Shadows took me home and then started telling me off and now I'm not allowed to see copper ever again" she said and sighed.

"Oh, well maybe shadows did it for a good reason" she said.

Tilly scoffed and said "he says he's trying to keep me safe"

"Well maybe he is, I mean you did just go off an not tell him, but I see your point" she said.

"Why can't he let me just see copper" she said sighing.

"Well maybe if you show him he can trust you then he might let you see copper" she said.

She heard footsteps coming and stood up.

"I got to go but think about what I said" she said and jumped off the table and walked out.

Shadows walked in with a bowl of milk. He slowly walked to Tilly's cage and she moved out the way. He opened the cage an placed the bowl inside.

He sighed and reached up to pet Tilly but she flinched and moved away. He sighed and closed the cage locking it and walking out. She looked in the bowl and saw her reflection.

She walked away and went to the back of the cage and laid down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I went to France today so I couldn't update and I am tired so here it is.

It's not the best and a bit short but hope you like it.

So what might happen next

Comment and enjoy xxxxxxxxx