Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Confession

Tilly was still in her cage. She hasn't had any of her milk at all last night. She was laid down again with her sad face.

She still was not going to talk to shadows or anyone but lily. She was the only one that understood Tilly.

..........

Meanwhile at coppers house coper was also not happy. He was tied to one of the poles in the house. A lead was hooked into his collar and was tied to the pole.

Hi dad had made him stay like this. When they walke home they didn't say a word. Copper was too upset to talk. He just wanted to see Tilly.

He needed to make sure she was ok. He was sat looking glumey. His dad walked in and saw him so he walked up to him.

"Son, you ok" he said and sat down.

"Yeah just think about Tilly" he said

His dad sighed.

"I know you miss her but shadows says you can't see her anymore"

"Why I don't understand why he won't let me see her, he's not her father" he said angry.

"Yes but he is the one taking care of her so maybe that's why. He says you puttin her in danger"

"But I would never hurt Tilly" he said.

"I know you wouldn't but if shadows sees you near Tilly then he could to anything to you and I don't want that" he said.

Copper sighed.

"Maybe if I talk to shadows he might let you see her" his dad said and he wide eyed him.

"Really dad" he said and he nodded.

Copper ran to his dad ad snuggled into his chest. He leane down and licked coppers face.

...........

Tilly was still in her cage when the door opened. She didn't move or anything.

Syn came in with another bowl of milk. They took the last one away.

"Tilly, you have to eat or you'll get sick" he said but didn't move. This time she was facing him with her front.

He sighed and placed the bowl inside. "Tilly please eat" he said.

She looked up and slowly stood and went to the bowl and took 1 lick of it.

She then sat back down. Syn sighed.

"Tilly I know what it feels like to be separated from someone you like" he said and she looked up.

"When I was your age there was a girl called Josie. She had moved in next door like copper. Like the rest of us she was a werewolf wolf pup.

We became quite good friends and we would play and do everything together. So one day I took her out and we went to the lake.

We were playing when a bear came out if no where. But before we were eaten our dads came to save us.bher dad took Josie away and so did my dad.

The next day I wen to her house and saw them packing the car. There were boxes, suitcases and all sorts of stuff. Lastly I saw her dad put Josie in a cage in the back.

They drove off and I waited for her to come back. But she never did. I waited all night before I fell asleep and my dad came to collect me.

Next day I was shut in my cage for a while until I realised that she was never coming back.

So you see I also know what it feels like to loose a best friend and never see them again. And we don't want to have to move house because of this" he said and she whine.

He gave her a small stroke before shunting the cage door and leaveing.

She looked down at her bowl and decided to eat so she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this one sucks but here you go.

So syn knows what it feels like. Next chapter Tilly gets to see copper. What might happen.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx