Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Persuade

Next day Tilly was still locked in her cage. She thought about what syn had told her. How e had been seperated from someone he loved.

Tilly was also think that maybe shadows had a point and he was trying to keep her safe. There was no way they were moving. She laid down and thought a bit harder.

…….………

Shadows and the guys were in the living room watching tv. When there was a big knock at the front door. Shadows stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

When he opened it he was met with Matt, coppers dad. He took a look at him before closing the door but matts foot stopped it.

"Wait shadows" he said and shadows sighed and opened the door.

"What do you want" he said

"Look copper just wants to see Tilly, just once" he said.

"No, I'm not letting him out her in anymore danger" shouted shadows and went to slam the door close.

"Wait just hear me out" he said and shadows sighed.

"Go on" he said and crossed his arms over.

"I know copper is putting Tilly in danger but its not like he wants to. He's Tilly's friend and all he want to do is be that"

"Well it's not just copper, Tilly keeps running off without telling us. And it's not like I wat to keep Tilly locked up" he said.

"Just let copper see Tilly once, even if its for 10 minutes" he pleaded.

Shadows sighed.

"Fine, they can see each other" he said.

"Thank you" said Matt and he walked off and shadows closed the door.

"Who was that" said Christ.

"That was Matt, he says we should let Tilly and copper see each just once" said shadows sitting down.

"Well should we let them" said rev.

"I don't know" said shadows.

….………

Tilly was still in her cage when the door opened and syn came in. She turned away from him and he sighed.

"Tilly there someone here for you" he said and unlocked the cage. He reached in and picked her up and walked out the room to the living room.

When they got there Tilly saw everyone and then she saw copper and his dad.

Tilly was placed on the floor and she ran over to him and he ran over to her.

"Tilly" coper said.

"Copper I missed you so much" she said and they rubbed their noses.

"Me too, I didn't think I would see you again" he said when they pulled apart.

"Me neither, when shadows said I would never see you again I thought that was it" she said.

"Guys we'll be in the kitchen" shadows said and they all got up an went to the kitchen.

Tilly and copper played with the time they had and soon they came back out the kitchen.

"Copper time to go" his dad said.

"Bye Tilly" he said and she said bye as well. They rubbed noses and he left running off with his dad.

Tilly was picked up and taken back to her cage. Shadows put her on the table.

"So Tilly we had a discussion about whether or not we should let you to keep seeig each other" said shadows.

"So we decided that we're not going to keep you locked in your cage but you won't be able to go see copper.

"You can still see him but we're going to be putting a barrier between our houses so you don't run off.

"You can see and talk to copper you just can't go off with him" he said to her and then picked something up.

"This is a new tracking device, your old one doesn't work. If we can't find you or you've run away or been taken, we can find you with this" he said.

He held up a small chip and took out a gun. She whimpered and he took her and put his hand on her body and placed the gun on her old chip.

He removed it and she whimpered. He then took the new one and placed i in the gun and pushed it to her neck.

He pushed the trigger and it went in and she whined.

"Good girl" he said and patted her.

"So I hope you'll be ok with what happening" he said.

Tilly moved towards him and put her paws on his belly and sniffed up.

He leaned down and she licked his cheek and he chuckled.

Tilly was glad she would be able to see copper, although she would not be able to go anywhere with him at least she could see him.

Tilly was put back in her cage and he shut it and left. Her neck hurt a bit and she laid down and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tilly and copper can see each other. Tilly likes the idea but copper doesn't.

Next chapter copper runs away. And takes Tilly with him.
What might happen.

Comment and subscribe and happy new year xxxxx