Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Run away together

Next day Tilly woke up happy. She was going to be able to see copper today and she wouldn't get told off.

She opened her eyes and yawned and stretched out her body. She shook her body and went to the cage door and started barking.

Shadows came in and smiled at her and went up to the cage and unlocked it.

"Someone's happy today" he smiled and picked her up and took her to the living room. He sat down and got a bottle of milk and fed her.

She was placed down on the ground. Lily was on the floor as well sleeping. She hasn't been feeling well so she was resting. Tilly came over and snuggled into her.

Lily smiled as licked Tilly and laid back down.

…………

Copper was laid down also in the living room. His dad had told him about the barrier and how he could see Tilly but not be able to go anywhere with her.

He didn't want that. He wanted to be able to play with her and all sorts of things.

He thought the idea was stupid. His dad came in with some food and placed it down and he ate it.

He would be seeing Tilly today. Should he tell her about how he felt about the idea?

..........

Later on Tilly was going to go see copper so she wanted to go outside.

She went to the door and scratched on it to get someone's attention. Vengeance was walking through and saw her so he went to the door and opened it.

She ran out and saw the barrier. It was long and made of wire. There were wood posts every few meters.

She went up to it and sat down and started howling. Copper was walking and heard her and ran to get there. He saw her and came over.

"Hey Tilly" he said and sat down.

The two of them were separated by wire.

"Hey copper, so glad to see you" she said wagging her tail.

"Yeah it is" he said.

"But I wish we could play together" he said and sighed.

"I know but like shadows and Matt would let us do that" she said.

"But this is ok, at least we can see each other"

"Yeah it's a good idea" he lied.

It wasn't a good idea, he thought.

"So I brought a ball with us" he said and showed a red shiny ball.

He nudged it over to her with his noses and he did the same. They played and laughed.

They talked and played other games until it was getting dark.

"Tilly come inside now" shouted syn. She looked over to see him halfway outside.

"I got to go but I'll see you tomorrow" she said and he said goodbye.

She ran off and syn closed the door.

"I'll see you tonight Tilly" said copper out loud a walked away.

..........

That night copper couldn't get to sleep. Which was good? He had a plan and was going to put it into action.

He would go to Tilly and they were going to run away together.

When everyone was asleep he got up and made his way outside. He went through his doggie door and ran to Tilly's house.

Tilly was sound asleep in her cage. Copper got there and did what he did before. He jumped on the handle and it opened.

He quietly ran through the house and got to where tilt was staying. He did the same and went in.

He saw Tilly in her cage and he jumped on a bin, then on the desks and then on the table.

"Tilly" he whispered.

"Tilly" he said again.

Tilt heard her name and started waking up. She looked over and saw copper and her eyes went wide when she saw him.

"Copper, what are you doing here" she said worried.

"Tilly you know I said the fence thing was a good idea, I lied, I think it's stupid. They shouldn't keep us apart, that's why we're going to run away together" he said and before she could protest

He leaned over and managed to open her cage. He pulled her out and jumped down.

"Copper we can't run away" she said but he didn't listen. He ran and she ran after him.

He ran outside and she followed and they were now running. They ran and ran into the woods.

They stopped and they were breathing hard and panting.

"Copper running away isn't the way to go" Tilly said.

"Yes it is Tilly, this way we can be together" he said and they rubbed noses.

"Come on we can camp for the night" he said and they laid down in the grass by some trees and fell asleep.
.……..

In the morning they guys were up. Christ had gone to get Tilly and the cage door was open. He ran back to the guys telling them that Tilly was not there.

They searched the house until shadows concluded that she and copper ran off. So he and the guys went to Matt’s house.

He banged on the door and he opened it.

“Shadows is something wrong” he said.

“Move” was all he said and he brushed past him.

“Where is he” he said.

“I have no idea what you are talking about” said matt confused.

“Don’t play dumb, where the hell is copper and Tilly” he said getting angry.

“I don’t know” he said also getting angry.

“Well your son has run off with her and probably putting her in more danger” he said close up to him.

Matt walked away to where copper usually sleeps and saw he wasn’t there. He stormed out and back to everyone.

“Well then we better go then” he said
Shadows and his pack and matt and his pack set off, they changed into wolf and ran into the forest.
………

“So what do we do now” said Tilly.

They had just woken up. They were still in the forest and had no idea that their parents were trying to find them.

“Let’s go we might be able to find a lake so we can have a drink” he said and they set off. Soon the found one and they drank some water.

They laid down in the sun.

“I really like you Tilly” said copper.

“I really like you to copper” said Tilly.

They started closing the gap between them and their mouths were near each other.

“TILLY”

Tilly looked up to see shadows and the rest of the guys come out. They didn’t look happy. They were all in wolf form.

“What are you doing here Tilly, you should be at home” said shadows and he came closer.

Tilly stood up and so did copper and he growled at shadows but shadows barked at him.

“I thought we could trust you Tilly, we let you see copper and we get this in return” he said angry.

“I-I-I-I-I” Tilly tried to say but stuttered.

“COPPER”

Copper looked over to see his dad and the rest of the pack.

“Copper what the hell do you think you’re doing, running away with Tilly” he said.

“Look no matter how much your try and separate us, nothing can break our friendship. We just want to be together, that’s why we ran away” he said to them all.

“Why so you can put Tilly in more danger, let’s go Tilly, we’re going home” said shadows.

Tilly looked down and started walking to them but copper stopped her.

“Wait, don’t punish Tilly, she had nothing to do with this, I made her come with me” he said.

“I will do whatever I like with Tilly” shadows growled.

Tilly stood there watching this fight, she hadn’t noticed syn and vengeance come around and they were standing behind her.

“Copper let Tilly go home” said his dad.

“No because he’ll probably locked Tilly away again” he said.

“STOP” Tilly shouted.

“Please stop fighting, copper didn’t mean to run away, he thought the fence idea was stupid so he ran away with me so we could be together” said Tilly.

She went up to shadows.

“Please don’t keep us apart” she said.

He looked from Tilly to copper and then back to Tilly. “Let’s go” he growled and walked away.

Syn and vengeance gave Tilly a push and they started walking away. Copper watched them walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tilly and copper ran away but they were found. matt and shadows aren't happy

what will happen

comment and enjoy xxxxx