Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Holiday

Tilly and the guys walked home. Shadows, Christ and the rev were in front and syn, Tilly, and vengeance were behind.

Tilly was in between syn and vengeance so that she didn't run off or anything. She had her head down and a sad look on her face.

She felt bad for copper because he was going to get in trouble but then she felt bad for herself because she ran away with him and shouldn't have.

They soon made it home and the guys changed into human form. Shadows opened the door and everyone went in. Tilly was the last one to go in.

She looked up at shadows before she went inside and he pointed to the wall with the rings were her lead was tied to. She hung her head and walked over there.

Shadows shut the door and walked up to where Tilly was. She sat there and he bent down and hooked her lead on and then left with the guys in the kitchen.

.........

Copper and his family were also walking home. he felt bad that he ran away with Tilly and he shouldn't have but he also felt bad that he was getting Tilly in trouble because he got her in to this.

They walked home and got to the house. Everyone but copper and his dad changed into human and let them in.

The guys walked out so Matt could talk to copper.

"Dad I-" he started but his dad cut him off.

"Quiet, I don't want to hear another word from you, what were you thinking copper, running away"

"And not only that you got Tilly involved" he said angry.

Copper said nothing but hung his head down and whimpered.

"I've been going quite easy on you copper because I felt sorry for you but you have gone to far now" he said and his dad started pacing.

"Do you want to see Tilly again?" he asked and copper nodded.

"Well then you better start behaving, running away with her wont get you to see her, it will just make you two be further away from each other" he said.

"If I hadn't come with shadows to find you, shadows would have probably ripped your head off" he shouted.

"You don't want Tilly to be in trouble do you?" he asked and copper shook his head.

"Exactly, I doubt shadows will let you see her now after what you've done" he said

Matt stopped pacing and sat down in front of copper and sighed.

"Look lets get some sleep and in the morning we can sort this out" he said and walked away. Copper sighed and walked to his bed and laid down.

............

Shadows closed the kitchen door and sat down.

"Well it's clear that we can't trust her again" said vengeance.

"True, if we let them see each other copper will just put Tilly in danger, but if we separate them, then Tilly will be sad and wont let us to anything with her" said shadows.

"Maybe they need a break from each other" said syn.

"That's a good idea, we could go on a holiday for a while, we've got that cabin haven't we" said the rev.

"Yeah we do" said shadows.

"So we could go tomorrow" said Christ and they all nodded.

They came out the kitchen and went to their rooms to pack.

Tilly had fallen asleep and they left her there for the rest of the night.

...........

The next morning Tilly woke up and yawned. She opened her eyes to see the guys walking out the house with suitcases. She looked up confused and shadows came over to her and kneeled down.

"Well Tilly we decided we need a bit of a break so we're going on a little trip. Your coming as well. We're going to a cabin we own" he said and she barked.

He chuckled and rubbed her face. "Ok lets get you in" he said and untied her leash from her collar. She barked and jumped and they walked out to see the guys putting stuff in the car.

She heard another bark and she looked over to see copper. She ran to him and stopped at the wire.

"Hey copper" she said.

"Tilly, what's going on, are you moving" he said worried.

She laughed a little and shook her head.

"No I'm going on holiday" she smiled.

"Oh ok when will you be back" he said.

"I don't know but I'll be back soon" she said.

"TILLY" she looked over and shadows was waving to her to come over.

"I got to go but bye" she said and ran off before cooper could say goodbye.

shadows picked her up and placed her in her cage and shut it then shut the trunk. Lily was asleep next to her and Tilly had he tongue out.

They drove away and Tilly saw copper and she howled. Copper watched them drive away. He sighed and walked back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
so hope you like it. shadows and the guys and tilly are going on holiday which means copper will be alone.

what will happen when they are on holiday and what might happen back home

comment and enjoy xxxxx